Sign in to follow this  
platnum accord

IM SO (kinda) PISSED

this is supposed to be a top of the line amp and im so unsatisfied right now.

well of course it hits really hard and most likely has the ability to kill my subs but still for being a top of the line amp it has a problem.

like i honestly thought since it was described by so meny to be the best, i thought it would not have any problems.

The amp works fine i know but thats not what im pissed about...

MY BASS KNOB LED DONT WORK!!!

like come on mr fuller.

jesus...

haha im just kidding, great product, and i was just wondering if the led on the remote was a common problem.

Edited by platnum accord

Yah, that LED seems to be really problematic... which is odd since I haven't heard of any problems with the power LED in the amp which is pretty much the same thing.

humm.... well i mean brad is really close to me so i can get one that works from him right?

any ways... amazing product man.

i will get vids up tonight.

Ha ha you had me for a minute though

humm.... well i mean brad is really close to me so i can get one that works from him right?

any ways... amazing product man.

i will get vids up tonight.

He may have a spare around, if he does not contact Steve @ Smart Auto Sound and I'll send some spares up to Canada through him.

right on rightn on...

i thought the post would get some people angry like wtf!!!!

but it was intended to be kinda funny, its really not though.

i was excited to get it in. i already showed up one kid who had 2 10's in is civic. his friend laughed when his bass was droned out by mine. you can tell when they are really trying hard to impress when the speakers are all distorted lol.

and i could see them through his windows, he had 1 bud in the front...

Edited by platnum accord

i was excited to get it in. i already showed up one kid who had 2 10's in is civic. his friend laughed when his bass was droned out by mine. you can tell when they are really trying hard to impress when the speakers are all distorted lol.

and i could see them through his windows, he had 1 bud in the front...

I have 3 here i believe, I dont use them on my amps either. Stop by some time and get one...

And bring me a present for my time... :domoslay:

Hey, I have the same problem with my led light on my remote as well. But I ignored it because mine is under my seat. So it seems it is a more common problem than I thought. But still, hellified amps!!!! :domoslay:

Team Man-UP (Ray) via Team Sundown

yeah no doubt. but man it sure has the ability to drain the batt on my car. i had to turn the gain down more just to be easier on the car. subs love the power but the car dont.

oh and btw... i wanna big sundown banner!!!! lol.

Windshield banner? I can send one out to you for a few dollars to cover postage.

k so now the amp actually died i think.

it will not turn on and im pretty sure the rem is fine. its getting power because the mm says so.

so um any suggestions on what to look for. oh and the subs ar still reading 1.7-1.9 ohm's on the mm, so they are still in great shape.

the clarion pxw1552's love getting full power.

but what should i look for. grounds are great, rca's are excellent. but thats all i managed to check before i called er a night...

Is teh protection light on?

If its gettin any power, one of those lights should be on.

Mike, the amp is 100% when you got it, Stop by my place tomorrow after 3:30 and we will take a look at it.

Loose fuse in the power lead?

I would check remote voltage as well.

oh oh a good question would be is it possible to get the remote led made using a different color?

all my neon's are red and i got one big ugly blue one in the middle of nowhere :P

Sign in to follow this