Fi Car Audio

Some pics of the lines...

Scott and Shawn

how do you guys think (8) 10" Aresenal's would sound in the back of a Jeep SRT8?

maybe tunned to like 30hz.

Scott and Shawn

how do you guys think (8) 10" Aresenal's would sound in the back of a Jeep SRT8?

maybe tunned to like 30hz.

what are you looking for in sound

Ill get Havoc specs up tonight here then...

Will (8) 10" Arsenals work in the back of a Jeep SRT8? Yep. Not a ton of left over room with 8 cuft net for the subs and a decent port tuned to 30Hz, but... itll be the fastest pounding Jeep around for sure. :)

Ill get Havoc specs up tonight here then...

Will (8) 10" Arsenals work in the back of a Jeep SRT8? Yep. Not a ton of left over room with 8 cuft net for the subs and a decent port tuned to 30Hz, but... itll be the fastest pounding Jeep around for sure. :)

well hopefully you remember shipping Shawn some 10's thats for my car

Lol... yeah I figured as much considering I was going over everything with Shawn about an hour before that. Not too many people out there with an SRT8 asking the same question ;)

Havoc specs are:

12 D2

Re 3.7 (1.85 Ohm per coil)

Fs 30.9 Hz

Qms 6.07

Qes .43

Qts .40

Mms 238 g

Vas 26.1 l

Sd 480 cm^2

Spl 85.8 1W/1m

Bl 19.8

Xmax 30mm

Rms 1250 W

15D2

Fs 29.0

Qms 6.42

Qes .50

Qts .46

Mms 290 g

Vas 95.3 l

Sd 810 cm^2

Spl 88.5 1W/1m

Bl 19.8

Xmax 30mm

Rms 1250 W

18 D2

Fs 27.5 Hz

Qms 6.75

Qes .61

Qts .56

Mms 375 g

Sd 1210 cm^2

Vas 182.3 l

Spl 89.8 1W/1m

Bl 19.8

Xmax 30mm

Rms 1250 W

Motor is a triple stack with a medium gap long coil setup. Suspension is fairly tough with 3 softer spiders. All around solid sub for daily driving with a good combination of SQ and output ability.

Thanks,

Scott

what about some specs for my 10" arsenal subs?

if you got them that would rock, that way i can play in my speaker programs

So any idea when you can get pricing and the website?

Im anxiously awaiting the Assassin 8s.

About the Havocs, will the 15's work in sealed boxes, and what is recommended sealed enclosure size(or range)?

Thanks

Edited by cx-7heaven

kinda hoping that they get the site updated with pricing and ordering info up with in the next couple of days. . .i'm scrapping my current system and i'm in the air if i'm gonna order 1 RL-I 8 or 2 Assassins . . . which reminds me, i need to get a new amp if im gonna get either of those choices

UPDATE:

LINES ARE ALMOST AVAILABLE FOR SALE, THEIR GOING UP ON THE SHOP AS I TYPE, ALL SPECS PRICES AND AVAILABLITY WILL BE UP WITH IN 24HRS HOPEFULLY.

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/shop/in...amp;act=viewCat

some of the lines should be able to purchase by mid week. hope this helps

The new subs are looking good especially the havocs. Now I have some more woofers to throw into the options that I cant decide between already. :ughdunno:

scott may i ask how the arsenals are better than the old when the watts are less? cause i want the arsenals but i have a orion 2500d going to the old ones

scott may i ask how the arsenals are better than the old when the watts are less? cause i want the arsenals but i have a orion 2500d going to the old ones

You afraid of overpowering them? Just keep the signal clean and you should be fine.

You afraid of overpowering them? Just keep the signal clean and you should be fine.

yeah i was. now im afraid they wont come dual4

yeah i was. now im afraid they wont come dual4

Scott has stated on a few occasions that all three lines have been beefed up and upgraded. He rates very conservative on the rms, meaning a lower rms does not make it a worse sub in the slightest.

so there will be no upgraded mid-bass poly driver?

so there will be no upgraded mid-bass poly driver?

There will be. As I understand the situation, they will be out a little bit after the subwoofers and will be included in some full speaker sets (ie. components, ala Arco of previous generation).

so when do we start comparison threads? j/k

i am curious tho as to what each driver is aimed at, whether it be a SQ woofer, a spl woofer, or a ground pounder. i need another 18 for my other truck and the havoc is in my price range and power requirements. and it looks pretty good as well.

hate to ask, but as a basis of comparison, where would the havoc fall in reference to the Q and BL if a comparison was made. seeing as you guys have extensive experience with all 3, and ive heard both Fi woofers.

Ascendant will be the best company in LSQ mark my word. i wish chad and scott could hear my truck i need stickers shirts I NEED TO BE SPONSERD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. I know for a facted all 3 lines can take more than rated rms you just need a good top of the line amp with low thd. i was scared at first to throw so 1250 to each arsenal but i did anyways just to see what the sub was really about and i hit a 147.6 on the TL with a orion2500d. A 145.9 with the bxi2006.

Edited by AAfanatic

IMO the havoc sounds sharper and clearer then the arsenal, maybe its cuz of the box but thats how i feel when comparing old versions (arsenal 15 and havoc 18)