Sign in to follow this  
Jordan94z

Thought My Mag couldnt surprise me anymore..

Recently purchased a Avionixx AXT-1200.2 for a great price off ebay. Now I have matching amps :P . Well within minutes of receiving the package, I install the amp which takes 15 minutes tops... Fire it up, have some trouble find I had set it on High pass instead of Low pass :thud: .. But get everything straightened out and let her rip.

best way to describe what happened next : WOW....

I really wasn't expecting a HUGE gain from 400 to 1200 watts, but boy, this thing just drops LOW in the ported box...

Just when I think I have the claw all figured out, throws me a curveball, almost makes me want to get into SPL :lol:

Thanks Nick for such a wonderful product that just keeps getting better and better.

Jordan

Edited by Jordan94z

Recently purchased a Avionixx AXT-1200.2 for a great price off ebay. Now I have matching amps :P . Well within minutes of receiving the package, I install the amp which takes 15 minutes tops... Fire it up, have some trouble find I had set it on High pass instead of Low pass :thud: .. But get everything straightened out and let her rip.

I really wasn't expecting a HUGE gain from 400 to 1200 watts, but boy, this thing just drops LOW in the ported box...

Just when I think I have the claw all figured out, throws me a curveball, almost makes me want to get into SPL :lol:

Thanks Nick for such a wonderful product that just keeps getting better and better.

Jordan

Finally being a man....geez...

Stoner...come listen to a real car :)

8's get hooked up and doors get deadened on friday

Recently purchased a Avionixx AXT-1200.2 for a great price off ebay. Now I have matching amps  :P . Well within minutes of receiving the package, I install the amp which takes 15 minutes tops... Fire it up, have some trouble find I had set it on High pass instead of Low pass  :thud: .. But get everything straightened out and let her rip.

Just when I think I have the claw all figured out, throws me a curveball, almost makes me want to get into SPL  :lol:

Jordan

Finally being a man....geez...

Stoner...come listen to a real car :)

8's get hooked up and doors get deadened on friday

Oh my God! Clarke!! Progress! No way. Still waiting on photos!

yeah....no kiddin' Clarke. 'Bout friggin' time buuuuudddy. :):)

Pics/details would be nice...we should catch up some on IM...that is, when I'm signed on. Work is killin' me. :thud:

josh

Well, if you want to hear a Camaro Rattle like theres no tomorrow, with a ghetto-fied install.... I'll swing bye, but the way things are out on the farm, It may not be until after June1st....

Hey Clarke, what exactly do you have, lord knows your plans change like everyday :P

Edited by Jordan94z

Well, if you want to hear a Camaro Rattle like theres no tomorrow, with a ghetto-fied install.... I'll swing bye, but the way things are out on the farm, It may not be until after June1st....

Hey Clarke, what exactly do you have, lord knows your plans change like everyday :P

Check the SIG....

I'm loving my install so far....and still need to EQ it and add the 8's :P

I really want to come to Fresno sometime soon..dunno if it'll happen though...

Awesome! The power increase really makes a huge difference. On paper and by the numbers, it shouldn't, but it sure does to me in the real world. :)

And Josh and I know all about rattles in a Camaro. We deadened the ENTIRE THING one day. Insane to say the least.

But cool cool. I had to leave town for a week up to Philadephia, then New Jersey, and then back to PA again, so this is a nice read after being gone for so long.

Awesome! The power increase really makes a huge difference. On paper and by the numbers, it shouldn't, but it sure does to me in the real world. :)

And Josh and I know all about rattles in a Camaro. We deadened the ENTIRE THING one day. Insane to say the least.

But cool cool. I had to leave town for a week up to Philadephia, then New Jersey, and then back to PA again, so this is a nice read after being gone for so long.

Oh I helped my brother deaden his car... Upwards of 175 sq ft. of dynamat extreme in there.... Not a single rattle though. We did it over a week span, the doors took 2 days If I remember correctly. I know I am gonna have to do mine soon, but I guess I'll concentrate on the hatch to stop the main rattles back there. Should be fun :)

Oh I helped my brother deaden his car... Upwards of 175 sq ft. of dynamat extreme in there.... Not a single rattle though.

Yeah, deadening a car is nuts. Esp. with the heat guns and all. Speaking of which, I've got a massive burn (2'nd degree) on my wrist from deadening my Del Sol. :) Now at least I won't have to die without any scars. ;)

Oh I helped my brother deaden his car... Upwards of 175 sq ft. of dynamat extreme in there.... Not a single rattle though.

Yeah, deadening a car is nuts. Esp. with the heat guns and all. Speaking of which, I've got a massive burn (2'nd degree) on my wrist from deadening my Del Sol. :) Now at least I won't have to die without any scars. ;)

I just deadened yesterday with a heat gun....didn't receive a burn...hmmmm

I burn myself all the time. And soldering is worse. Man if I could only count the holes I've burned in myself. I must say though, the liquid stuff I got is a pain in the ass and would choose mat over it any day!

And Nick, we need some progress pics...... Come on now....