Insaneman1731

CUSTOMER FEEDBACK SECTION for SSA

My first time ordering from SSA was exciting, Ordered my first ever SAZ-3000D. And all i can say is WOW, I was amazed at how fast they responded to my emails. Shipping was quick and the price was even better then I imagined. SSA is now my favorite online store for car audio equipment.

My first time ordering from SSA was exciting, Ordered my first ever SAZ-3000D. And all i can say is WOW, I was amazed at how fast they responded to my emails. Shipping was quick and the price was even better then I imagined. SSA is now my favorite online store for car audio equipment.

Thanks for the great review of our customer service. We appreciate it!

I finally got my baby after waiting for almost a month. Awesome service guys! I had no worries with my order what-so-ever. Questions to my replies were expedient and clear. But there is a tale to tell about my experience...

I received an email stating that my package has been delivered. I'm like, "Oh hell's no! I just got robbed". I called UPS and they said it's been shipped and delivered to a different apartment unit. I was steaming at this point. Anyways, they told me the address, I put the operator on hold, got to the unit and yelled, "I've been expecting a package, You seen it"? "Yeah". Lo and behold the most beautiful thing I've ever seen... She was absolutely stunning,; absolutely beautiful. But I couldn't get my mind off my package (driver)! All I wanted was my driver. She was asking me questions but my replies were more like, "yeah, whatever" kind of replies. As soon as she handed me my package I hauled ass. Never turning around... I really wanted to hear this driver sooooo bad! After tuning this puppy in my car I came to realize that I have an issue: I put mobile audio/electronics/music above tang. Am I normal? :ughdunno:

Anyways, customer service is top notch! I think you guys should start a match making service too. LoL.

Haha, that is funny. I believe I talked to her on the phone because she was not sure why she had a "really big speaker" at her apartment. Now go back to that girl and tell her you want her to listen to what you were so excited about. :)

Get to add my feedback!

I ordered an Icon 12 and Sundown 1000D on Mon or Tues and I received my Icon on Friday and my 1000D on Saturday of this week. Both came in flawless condition and i am completely stoked about the Icon. Everything is great on the driver. from the boob to the basket, push terminals, and the triple stack magnet. Can't wait to fire it up!

:woot:

i ordered a 12" AA arsenal. however i was mistakenly sent a 12" assassin instead. but these guys caught the error (i didn't notice right away myself), sent me the right sub, and let me keep the Assassin!! this is an awesome site you guys got going here and i will certainly buy from you all again. (i'm eyeing some mli's already!)

I ordered a 15" SSA Icon . It is a fantastic sub.

The customer service is MORE THAN GREAT !!!

They took care of me and answered all my questions,as if they were waiting for them !!!!!!!!

I live in MARTINIQUE (French West Indies), so the shipping took some time (one month with USPS, but I could have choosen Fedex for a 3-day delivery!)), but the sub was sent right after they received my Paypal payment.

I will come back !!!

I would love to try the Sundown amps : the 100.2 and the 3500D. And the friend who built my enclosure wants an Xcon now, after hearing my Icon !!!!!!! He is getting ready for the money, like me !!

I ordered a 15" SSA Icon . It is a fantastic sub.

The customer service is MORE THAN GREAT !!!

They took care of me and answered all my questions,as if they were waiting for them !!!!!!!!

I live in MARTINIQUE (French West Indies), so the shipping took some time (one month with USPS, but I could have choosen Fedex for a 3-day delivery!)), but the sub was sent right after they received my Paypal payment.

I will come back !!!

I would love to try the Sundown amps : the 100.2 and the 3500D. And the friend who built my enclosure wants an Xcon now, after hearing my Icon !!!!!!! He is getting ready for the money, like me !!

Glad to hear! Thanks for the service review.

I ordered an SAX-125.2 for KILLER price. I got a little confused about shipping details and emailed you guys......haha and just about 30 seconds later got an email clearing everything up ;) I will definitely buy from you guys again, and SSA will be my first choice store for car audio from now on

Edited by FF5

:) :)

I bought a saz-1000d and two 12" IA 187's. I bought the sundown and it came in 3 days so it had to be shipped as soon as the payment was received, the only thing is the amp has 3 x 30 amp fuses and the website says 3 x 25 amp fuse, so i wasnt really expecting that. i have to watch how much power i am drawing because they dont make larger alts for my car. I bought the 187's not to long ago and they arrived at my house in a week and a half... one week for build time so i couldnt be happier with the speed of service. A really great site and will probably order another sundown amp soon for comps

Thank you for the feedback. :)

I am so happy with the products and services SSA offers that I will never order from another company again.

< I ordered the hoodie as seen in the picture and a sticker. Service was outstanding as the package arrived to my door in less than 4 days even with a holiday in there.

The hoodie is pretty sweet and the wife has not seen the sticker yet, but she will be suprised :)

Aaron and Mark are great guys to deal with, I wish more companies would follow their CS practices!! clap.gif

Thanks for the positive feedback guys. :)

I've ordered a few things through SSA and awaiting the new Sundown 1200d. Everything i've ordered was shipped fairly quick for going all the way across the U.S. Customer service is AWESOME. I always got a response with hardly a delay. You guys have great gear for a great price. I'm throwing out recomendations like crazy. I wish there was a SSA store here in town. I'd be there almost on a daily basis. I'll say it again; great job, keep it up.

I've ordered a few things through SSA and awaiting the new Sundown 1200d. Everything i've ordered was shipped fairly quick for going all the way across the U.S. Customer service is AWESOME. I always got a response with hardly a delay. You guys have great gear for a great price. I'm throwing out recomendations like crazy. I wish there was a SSA store here in town. I'd be there almost on a daily basis. I'll say it again; great job, keep it up.

:thanx:

Just place my first order, talked to Aaron on the phone for like 45 minutes, real cool guy. Everything went smooth as silk, will be waiting patiently for the stuff to arrive. So far its been a A+ experience!

Just recently placed my second order with SSA. You guys have great customer service, extremely quick response time when emailing questions. Overall great experience so far and I haven't even received the product yet! Would definitely order here again and recommend to anyone.

Thanks SSA

I just received my order from SSA today!!! I got two sets of Bravox CS60K comps (from the group buy) AND a DCON 12D4 which I ordered. :dancing:

Next month or as soon(if) as SSA does a group buy for ZED I will be ordering my ZED Leviathan to run all the speakers. :woot:

This system is going to ROCK! :slayer:

OH wait ... did I mention the sub box being built to SSA OPTIMAL PORTED specs by Argent Audio? Yeah buddy ... that is currently being built. :fing34:

THANKS SSA!!! :drink40:

I just received my order from SSA today!!! I got two sets of Bravox CS60K comps (from the group buy) AND a DCON 12D4 which I ordered. :dancing:

Next month or as soon(if) as SSA does a group buy for ZED I will be ordering my ZED Leviathan to run all the speakers. :woot:

This system is going to ROCK! :slayer:

OH wait ... did I mention the sub box being built to SSA OPTIMAL PORTED specs by Argent Audio? Yeah buddy ... that is currently being built. :fing34:

THANKS SSA!!! :drink40:

We may have the Group Buy sooner then I planned. :)

I would also like to add I ordered from the bravox group buy, I got my speakers fast and experienced the SSA signature customer service the whole time ^_^

We may have the Group Buy sooner then I planned. :)

NICE! I'll keep my eyes open for that!!! :ehh:

I would also like to add I ordered from the bravox group buy, I got my speakers fast and experienced the SSA signature customer service the whole time ^_^

You mean Mark signed the speakers for you? :P