Sign in to follow this  
meade916

Ridiculous, Over the top loud - new vid

ya, old man Dave the admin of my site, likes to go to bed at 9pm so again, i had to put my vid on youtube....but its ok it will save bandwith for a day i guess. Anyway OMD brought over a friend who gave me a smokin deal on some MDF and him and his wife wanted to hear the Hoe for themselves. You know me, im always down to demo (usually) so out the camera came and off we went

was it just me or was i seeing hair movement with every hit on the female while you were driving ? thats just sick dude

thanks :D ya im just mindin my own business, workin on the Caddy and people show up wanting to go for rides :D Well put it this way, 2 more people in the world and all their friends now have heard of Fi BTL subs......:D

Awesome video and you follow booming etiquette when in the neighborhood too.

Yeah that says a lot about Meades character... real classy guy.. even though he got some monsters in the rear, he's careful where he lets them out LOL

vids are sick as usual wish i had the chance to check that Tahoe out for myself too definately would be a nice experience

Awesome video and you follow booming etiquette when in the neighborhood too.

Yeah that says a lot about Meades character... real classy guy.. even though he got some monsters in the rear, he's careful where he lets them out LOL

hey man i try :D I mean i DO have a little devil on the other shoulder always gettin me in trouble but for real, i try to take it easy in neighborhoods most of the time. Lately i take people on this stretch of road that is a little away from people and i can do like 55mph (keepin the alts turning fast) so it works out best for everyone :D

how ironic im sitting in my cubicle at work looking at this thread and the operator lady intercoms "steave meade please dial the operator"

lol

Sign in to follow this