kbkid

Has Anyone Started Classes Yet?

Has anyone started classes yet? I'm sure have, let me hear how they went...

I started last thursday. I love being back in college and this year is going to be freakin awesome.

I go to Lamar University in Beaumont, TX. LU!!

no :P

and i'm not waiting for them. 1st year of college here

First day of the semester here... Standing outside the class beforehand, and little cutie walks up to me, smiles, and then proceeds to say, "Excuse me, sir, do you know where room 2045 is?" I think it's time for me to finish up the schooling, whenever chicks start calling me sir!

Don't start until the 4th. I miss school when I'm not there.

Kansas State University, started last week, and they Suck.

Technically started last week, but this week is my first "real" week with a complete schedule...

Meh. I can't complain too much, things have actually gone pretty well so far.

started last tuesday (no monday classes)

VaTech seems to have gotten over its tragedy quite well. Though we do have police on segway looking things now.

started last tuesday (no monday classes)

VaTech seems to have gotten over its tragedy quite well. Though we do have police on segway looking things now.

I think I'd try and bribe one so I could ride his segway, they look pretty cool.

I didn't realize there were so many of us in Virginia, let alone in the Blacksburg/Christiansburg area.

I started school today also.... I actually was enjoying it until I had to go to work. Went from air conditioned environment with cuties to blistering heat.

the segway is actually a 3 wheeled thing, no idea if it's actually a segway but looks just like one with an extra small wheel in front. Let me tell you it's hard as hell to keep a straight face when you see a cop doing 15MPH giving it absolute hell on the road around the drill field.

I just had my first classes today at Grand Valley State University (Allendale, MI). I'm a freshman right now, and I plan on getting a master's degrees...so I've got a ways to go.

I just had my first classes today at Grand Valley State University (Allendale, MI). I'm a freshman right now, and I plan on getting a master's degrees...so I've got a ways to go.

What's your major?

To everyone else, what are you guys studying?

Biology, actually going to class this semester too

Mechanical Engineering with a double major in Mathmatics. Then hopefully I get on with a company that pays for my college and I can finish off my education with a degree in Business

I go to ASU and started last Monday. This is my third year of Mechanical Engineering. Too many classes. Too much math. Not enough attractive females.

the segway is actually a 3 wheeled thing, no idea if it's actually a segway but looks just like one with an extra small wheel in front. Let me tell you it's hard as hell to keep a straight face when you see a cop doing 15MPH giving it absolute hell on the road around the drill field.

I saw one of those a couple days ago, I was walking to Pamplin when I heard this whining noise behind me...thought it was a powered wheelchair, turned around and almost cracked up.

I go to ASU and started last Monday. This is my third year of Mechanical Engineering. Too many classes. Too much math. Not enough attractive females.

Tom, Why am I thinking for u this may prove to help you study more man?

J

i just started my second week of classes in the biggest hellhole of a college ever. im goin to colorado school of mines gettin my mechanical engineering degree and this place pretty much sucks.