Sign in to follow this  
bighitter

A present in the mail today...

This showed up on my door today...

quads002kv4.th.jpg

I have to figure out where I am going to mount it and the 100.2 when I get that.

Edited by bighitter

nice! Wish I could get presents like that, but every time I rub my Alpine HU three times and make a wish my mirror falls off.

If I were to guess, I would say it is the SAX-250.2 Proto.

Looks about the size of a 1500, has 90 amps worth of fuses and smaller power connectors...

Would I be correct Jake?

haha. you need a better car to put it in. the grand am is not worthy :P

My Grand Am is just fine nooblar. Shut ur damn mouth or Ill smash in the accord's windows.

Hell, I can run faster then that thing!

Looks about the size of a 1500, has 90 amps worth of fuses and smaller power connectors...

Would I be correct Jake?

Actually what size are the power/neg terminals? 4awg? I am not going to put it in probably until I get my new CDT ES Comps from James as he is building a set of kicks for my Titan. Will also have to get the 100.2 soon and make an amp rack on the back wall.

This is going in an 04 Titan King Cab, had a mostly eD setup in previously but once I got the kicks on order everything took an upgrade.

Would I be correct Jake?

Actually what size are the power/neg terminals? 4awg? I am not going to put it in probably until I get my new CDT ES Comps from James as he is building a set of kicks for my Titan. Will also have to get the 100.2 soon and make an amp rack on the back wall.

This is going in an 04 Titan King Cab, had a mostly eD setup in previously but once I got the kicks on order everything took an upgrade.

They are 4 awg terminals, yes.

I wanted it too, but did not have the money to jump on it, congrats on a nice A/B class surfboard. :)

pshhh.....the stratus owns all (if slow and steady wins the race that is :) ) what are you looking for for the hcca?? pm me your price.

hope the cdt es comps are better than the hd in kicks. cause my 3 ways are being big pain in the #$! to sound good.

But nice amp

Yeah james wasn't happy with me when he saw the depth of those ES-04 mids.

Thanks!

Sign in to follow this