black00

CSO / SIN - STATUS

Since I don't know you all I thought I'd pop in here and welcome you all to SSA. I too am another MN'tan.

:WELCOME:

What ever happend to Zane ? I miss our talks :(

Yeah, he is a good guy. I have not talked to him much since Momentum died off and he was not in charge of our articles. His little forum is still up and he posts news and stuff on it from time to time. Kent is a mod there I believe.

"Kent" another singular name of which did not get mentioned. i shall cry to myslef now.

and i forgot all about zane's forum ,shit!!! yep, i'm a mod there, but jesus, it's been awhile. we need zane here.

and todd, i'm kent...aka teh french pirate and teh man of

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I don't remember if we banned him or made him cry so bad he left voluntarily.

i might have had somethign to do with that..lol....

my personal contribution to the car audio world.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

looks like there are lots of MN residents all over these forums...CSO especially!

but hello supermod kent

any word on CSO anyways? i take it that it is dead forever...been a long while, 2 weeks now?

I don't remember if we banned him or made him cry so bad he left voluntarily.

i might have had somethign to do with that..lol....

my personal contribution to the car audio world.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Bwhahahahahahahahahahaha

I remember that. :drink40:

Looks like I'm the only Dylan here, good to be original :werd_msword::popcorn:

lany word on CSO anyways? i take it that it is dead forever...been a long while, 2 weeks now?

As far as any of us guys that used to make it run, you know as much as we do. RIP........

well i just got one force too...hopefully we get most of our people back there

still waiting to see flak monkey, and the azian invasion, and 95 honda around

well i just got one force too...hopefully we get most of our people back there

still waiting to see flak monkey, and the azian invasion, and 95 honda around

95honda is co-owner of that site.

saw that....and i saw asian invasion too!

a little dead there though...it just needs a few more people to get some topics going

I'm here!

I did move to Germany, live near Ramstein, but I do have DSL at the house and have been working on getting Force back on its feet. I am going to open the gates on Force to everyone from CSO, mods can also move, we are going to restructure a bit also.

Sucks CSO took a dump, it was also my first Forum, well Acoustic-Visions forum, then SIN, then CSO, blah blah blah. I would like to have something like that again. I gear more twards the technical aspects, but most of you guys know that.

Anyway, that is my stance, see you guys around.

-Mike Edgar

I hate to say it, but I think Forceaudio is done.

3 weeks ago the site went down due to maintenance that was suppose to take 24hrs. It has been much longer obviously, I don't play any games with this stuff. I requested the provider pull the plug permanently because it is BS to have people waiting for something that might not come online anytime soon. I am pretty sure it won't be back, if it does come back online it will be a surprise to me. Anyway sorry about this, but I made up my mind not jerk people around.

-Mike Edgar

No more force? :(

Where am i going to get all my guidance with tubes and home stuff! SSA is great for car audio but it seems to lack in other areas of audio.

Well while this thread is back, what's the deal with CSO now too?

No more force? :(

Where am i going to get all my guidance with tubes and home stuff! SSA is great for car audio but it seems to lack in other areas of audio.

Well while this thread is back, what's the deal with CSO now too?

we are trying to pick up on the ht side of things.

sorry to hear about force. remember, you guys are all welcome here, and doing so will only help pick up the other side of audio.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

It'd be nice if we could change that so the more that gets asked and what not, the farther it'll go to making this more of a home audio site as well. :)

Well that sounds good. I'll have to start aiming some more hi-fi questions here.

I was more referring to a few members over at force who helped me a lot with my previous project though.

I guess just time to move on. :)

:mellow:

Where am i going to get all my guidance with tubes and home stuff!

Here? ;) Or you could go where I'm a n00b as well...either the tube section of DIYAudio or Audio Asylum.

Both Mikes need to post more on here :)

Which Mikes do you refer to? The two I know over at force or two more tube mikes here?

I'll stay here since I'm not such a n00b. DIYaudio is kind of blah over there, but I guess i haven't looked around there too much though.

I check out AudioKarma.org occasionally. A little more lately.

The two that were on Force :)

I can't stand AK for the most part. All the local guys are great, but there's a bunch of them on there that rub me the wrong way...

DIYAudio is blah, pretty much. I don't go there unless I have a specific question :)

Well I saw 95 Mike post here just a few days ago with a post count of two, and I randomly came across the other Mike on AK with his latest tube project. I saw something about Altec and the OG poster was a mike and it happened to be him. lol

It'd be great to have people like them here!

I hate to say it, but I think Forceaudio is done.

3 weeks ago the site went down due to maintenance that was suppose to take 24hrs. It has been much longer obviously, I don't play any games with this stuff. I requested the provider pull the plug permanently because it is BS to have people waiting for something that might not come online anytime soon. I am pretty sure it won't be back, if it does come back online it will be a surprise to me. Anyway sorry about this, but I made up my mind not jerk people around.

-Mike Edgar

All my droning boring threads......gone....

I wouldn't have patience to cock around with it either.

AK does have some real flakes on there, but some members are good folks. If you to find folks that rub you the wrong way, go to the Klipsch forums. There is some real douchebags on there......but there is some good people there I have known for years.

I did AA around 10 years ago.....I dunno....good for archive searches. DIYaudio is great for archive searches as well. The DIYaudio forums have posters from world-wide, so there is some attitude and ego going on there from what I notice. And it can get rather technical, which kinda intimidates someone who doesn't really know what the hell they are doing.

Audio message boards, you can learn quite a bit from them. But it seems whenever I have some real questions, I have to resort to emailing my retired EE audio friend for answers. Or just wing it and figure it out.

There is also another retired audio engineer locally, that I need to keep in touch with more often. He's a good resource for help as well, and has just the most excellent stereo rigs.

Mike Stehr.

I guess I missed this boat back in October, ha. But I jumped on the second time around.