Sign in to follow this  
galacticmonkey

Huge Sundown Vinyls

Well I was wondering if you got any huge vinyls? Or a file that I could bring to a shop and have them make me a big vinyl?

Because as soon as I get the car, Im getting a good deal of vinyls of all my sponsors and supporters on there. Next year should be a big one. Ill have my system done for SBN for sure, and Im going to see if I can get a spot outside so I can demo it. If WF is anything like it was this year, Ill have a spot in the Expo center there too. Gotta let people know whats up!

Thanks.

Yessir, I do have a graphic that you can use. Shoot me an e-mail to sundownz@sundownaudio.com and I'll reply with the graphic.

thats a good idea. i'd love to have one on the blaze. next yr will be a big yr for me also, as i took this season off. i wanna cover my whole back window. :)

We need shirts Jake.

Just make one with Big logo on back, and little one on front.

ya that would be a good Idea if I could still wear whatever to work Id wear it there

Jake

I'd be willing to design it.. free of course

one color (to minimize cost of manufacturing them)...

LMK

Jake

LMK

I'm a terrible designer, I'd love to see what you came up with!

I manage the Digital department @ SpeedPro Imaging in Addison Tx.

i can print & cut anything you have... :)

PM me...

and Ya when are the shirts & ball caps gonna be ready ?

new season starts in January 08'

i ware a 3x can get away with a 2x shirt...

Edited by Lord Baccus

I manage the Digital department @ SpeedPro Imaging in Addison Tx.

i can print & cut anything you have... :)

PM me...

and Ya when are the shirts & ball caps gonna be ready ?

new season starts in January 08'

i ware a 3x can get away with a 2x shirt...

I need a design for shirts... black shirt with white print. LMK what you come up with :)

I figured i would post a pic of my big ol sundown sticker!

IMG_3527.jpg

Man where did you get such a nice Decal? I heard there was a really nice guy that gave a few of them away. :D

sign me up for a t-shirt (2xl) and a hat or bennie also...So I can be reppin sundown in Hawaii...

Aloha

Man where did you get such a nice Decal? I heard there was a really nice guy that gave a few of them away. :D

lol!! :) I don't know who it was. Nice guy though!!!

Well if anyone talks to this "Nice Guy" With these decals, have him PM me if he has anymore left, I'm willing to pay. Or, Jake, if you have any small or large ones, pm me with where to send the cash for some decals and it will be on its way.

Edited by DB_DRAG_SPL

Jake

LMK

I'm a terrible designer, I'd love to see what you came up with!

why dont you copy the one T shirt that you have I hear your wearin it now

Well if anyone talks to this "Nice Guy" With these decals, have him PM me if he has anymore left, I'm willing to pay. Or, Jake, if you have any small or large ones, pm me with where to send the cash for some decals and it will be on its way.

If my buddy has any more material I will have him make you one. I don't charge for them, I do it to support Sundown. Sundown has been good to me. :thanx: Jacob!!! However if I have to ship it I would ask that you pay the actual shipping.

Jacob sign me up for a 4XL t-shirt. I think you should keep it simple and do black shirts with Sundown Audio in gray like the amps.

If my buddy has any more material I will have him make you one. I don't charge for them, I do it to support Sundown. Sundown has been good to me. :thanx: Jacob!!! However if I have to ship it I would ask that you pay the actual shipping.

Jacob sign me up for a 4XL t-shirt. I think you should keep it simple and do black shirts with Sundown Audio in gray like the amps.

Sounds good man, just keep me updated. I don't have a problem paying shipping and sending him a few bucks for his time.

Sign in to follow this