Sign in to follow this  
david in germany

Knu Wire OMG!

Ok I just got my order of Knu 0/1 gauge wire in for my Power 1000 install. To make things easier I ordered 0/1 eyelets from Waytekwire.com. When I went to put the 1st eyelet on I could barley get it on the wire! I had seen this in the past with Knu 4 Gauge but this time I had to tap the lug onto the wire with a hammer (Not to crimp it but to get it on the wire it was so tight). I really don't think I will ever have a problem with my crimps seporating from not enough bite!

Way to go Knu! If anyone is having second thoughts about ordering from them, order it, you can't go wrong! The wire is awesome!

I even use the "controversial" KLM wire and have no issues with it... certainly isn't flexible like their other wire, but it is quite inexpensive.

weldingwire is all i've used and so far all im gonna use

weldingwire is all i've used and so far all im gonna use

That is what I run/am running in my cars. I get/got it for the cheap.

I even use the "controversial" KLM wire and have no issues with it... certainly isn't flexible like their other wire, but it is quite inexpensive.

Thats the copper clad aluminum wire right? I don't get the controversy, its not like Al is that much more resistive than Cu.

They are usually my first choice.

Thats the copper clad aluminum wire right? I don't get the controversy, its not like Al is that much more resistive than Cu.

Internet mouth breathers...

*cough*Ca.com*cough*

actually, not that i have a problem with my knu wire, but it is much smaller then my 1/0 monster cable and thats just comparing stripped knu wire to stripped monster cable wire

Edited by tommy

Indeed, works fine for me :) People get all worked up about it for some reason, though.