2000LaDe

Cheap Wall Build LOL

aight after the 3x event i went to this weekend it made me want to give my g/f something she can bassrace with cuz she actually enjoyed it alot. so i figured hell we got a new vehicle together and she still has her old car. so i decided i am gonna wall it off with 4 of the cheapest 15's i can find and im gettin a fosgate 1501bd *old school badassa amp* for 200 from a buddy of mine. i just spend $129 shipped on subs and $200 on an amp. so im at $330 :) i have a head unit, got some wire, pretty much have everything covered. probably gonna buy some cheap car batteries to throw in the back. tryin to keep it under $500 for the whole build. my goal for her is a 139.9 bassracer for under 500 bucks :)

wish me luck hahaha. these subs are complete crap hahahahaha. cone area FTW

http://cgi.ebay.com/2-Pair-15-Inch-3600-Wa...1QQcmdZViewItem

figured id tune upper 40's to low 50's on the wall. definetly not a musical speaker so im not tryin to make it a musical box. just needs to do a 139.9 :)

ill keep the build updated. might be slow but it will happen. reason im doing this is cuz im waiting on my taxes to get my money for my van so i can get some amps and get workin on it. not modifyin untill i see what it does with power.

i bought a set of four of those for my lil friend that is allways talkin that CHIT<> so for his birthday i gave him 4 and thay SUCK,... i mean no matter how much fpower you put to them thay sound like crap.

lol as stated before its not for SQ just gotta put up a 139.9 bassrace for my g/f. cheapest speakers i could find. :) yah i planned on tuning at like 50hz. not musical

lol got my tracking number for the 15's. this is what it said HAHAHAHA suposed to get them on thursday

Number of Packages 1

UPS Service: GROUND

Weight: 45.0 LBS

lol 4 15's 45 lbs

Should be interesting.

Bad

Ass

Serious

Sub

Wow im getting worried that this might be the undiscovered Bass Monster from Hell :)

i saw a setup with some hella cheep subs with a JL 1000.1

in an FG box ported @ 54Hz that did Wangalangling my dingalanglinglong

:slayer:

im uploading pics right now. worked on it for 4 hours and got the head unit wired up but not the dash put back together. gotta find my extra set of RCA's and run a remote wire. other than that i just have to buy another battery for the back. $62 dollar 1000 amp battery from walmart. and so far used 1 sheet of 3/4" mdf. so i will say 2 sheets total so a total of $44 for that.

subs/amp - 330

mdf - 44

battery - 62

total so far- 436

id estimate my head units value around $20 cuz its from 2003 and a JVC haha. so go ahead and say $456

pics in one sec

the pictures are just of it being test fitted and not actually tacked together yet. 4 hours of work so far and that is including takin the dash apart and gettin the cd player running. needs new highs BAD!!!!

100_0998.jpg

100_0996.jpg

100_0992.jpg

100_0990.jpg

100_0995.jpg

100_0993.jpg

100_0991.jpg

even behind b pillar :) with room to spare. enough for a flush plate in the future

100_0994.jpg

lil update. worked on it for about an hour or so tonight after i got off work.

100_0999.jpg

100_1000.jpg

100_1001.jpg

and these are wat im putting in the doors. NAME THEM?!?!?!?! powered by a Sundown 100.2

100_1002.jpg

I'm really curios to see the end result and the score :D

Heck, even if you cook the B.A.S.S. subs, you will still have a decent wall to use.

i gotta say i hate the subs,,, but you already know there chit, but the build looks nice, cant wait to see what you do in numbers, o yeah... thats your wifes car right? so after you hit 130 are you gonna tear it down and put tha back seat in? or is that her wall now?