the box built by peter kulicki at hexibase.com

travisnewbox.jpg

just waitin for my 2 kicker zx2500;'s to mount on my custom center console

0208081611.jpg

my old setup

currentsetup.jpg

Edited by Thumper

Wild design.

i have no idea how they would know what it's tuned to? I know that isn't like the Wicked One box but i was confused with that design too because the port area changes as the length increases.

I'm sure it get's through your desired frequency response nice and smooth doesn't it? All those type of designs do that i have heard people talking about.

i have no idea how they would know what it's tuned to? I know that isn't like the Wicked One box but i was confused with that design too because the port area changes as the length increases.

I'm sure it get's through your desired frequency response nice and smooth doesn't it? All those type of designs do that i have heard people talking about.

That's because its not a standard ported box. I believe it's called "bent horn". Looks a little weird for that too though.

i like it, very cool, awesome for that vehicle!!

pete said the box is effecient all the way down to 30hz but for the saftey of the subs i need to set the SSF for 35... all i know is i have never heard 12's hit such low notes in my life... they can play tones 15's have trouble playin

Sign in to follow this