NYC050.jpg

NYC049.jpg

NYC048.jpg

NYC045.jpg

JordanandNikibytheHuachucaMountains.jpg

NikibytheHuachucaMountains.jpg

Photobooth1.jpg

TheMtsbytheInterstate.jpg

Cool beans man, in the first pic she looked alot older then you.

I got a hella baby face..............but yes she is older than me

i was thinking the same thing.. she does look older.. and i like it!!..... nothing like an older chick to make it seem sweet. great pics man. yall look great togather.

Yes thats ground Zero.................When people try and describe the feeling you get while there.............they fail in every sense.

And Tom yes quite a change.............I had to go back to NY.............had to get all my audio shit UPS it to base for myself, and spend as much time with her as possible. (we gotta do LD for a little bit which sux ass but its part of the gig I guess)

And if u wanna know the age diff just know this..............It makes no difference in all actuallity............She's in her 30's and I'm 22 (23 in March)

And thanks for the compliments........................The rink is Trump rink in Central Park West, the blue ish is a kinda messed up pic of the pre-production curtain from The Little Mermaid on Broadway..........(crack jokes all u want that shiot kicked massive ass!!!)

J

Congrats. I still need to get to ground zero. Thanks for showing us updated pictures of it.

yeah, when i went on a trip to nyc we went to ground zero, its very hard to describe the feeling you get, everything is pretty much quiet and a stand still, all you can hear is the wind through the gates......definitely an experience, looks like they've done a lot of work to it since i went, it was just a big pit when i was there a few years back

Edited by ecromeans

Thanks guys I really appriciate the compliments............She is EVERYTHING I have ever wanted in a woman

congrats man!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

great pics, did they ever decide on a final design for the rebuild there?

I've always wanted to go to NYC.

Its a beautiful but expensive city. If you go don't be afraid of the "bad" sections of town by day..............If u decide to go and need tips on places to go etc. PM me

beautiful ,congrats, and good luck! I'm just married myself-never thought I'd do it- just takes the right women I guess-enjoy!

beautiful ,congrats, and good luck! I'm just married myself-never thought I'd do it- just takes the right women I guess-enjoy!

i was voted least likely to marry...it's been 13 years as of 2-24. it's a roller coaster, but one i wouldn't trade anything for!

don't let her eat any cake at the reception!! kills the sex!!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: