TLM

I was 10 feet from Jessica Simpson...

Holy crap she is soooooo fine. I live in Jacksonville FL (the city where the next superbowl will be held) and there was a free superbowl kick off party tonight. Jessica Simpson performed and i got the special wrist band to go right in from of the stage......i took like 20 pix and will post when they are developed :D

That is, if you guys would like to see them....

Beautiful, but dumb as shit.

I think we culd all use some eye candy. I hate to say it, but being as unintelligent as she is, she is probably mking more money off of being dumb than if she was smart. All her ads play off of her stupidity.

Which in tunr makes me think, is she really dumb, or smart and is just making people think she is dumb to make money, thus being a smart idea.

Get that?

No, she's really dumb as hell. :lol:

aight well im going on a trip this weekend and ill finish off the roll, and have them develpoed ASAP, pix will be up early next week

and by the way there are like 15 or 16 so i have a lot to choose from and she was wearing some tight friggin jeans and a jags jersey

I met her in 2001, it was the one and only time I was ever and I mean ever, speechless

I met her in 2001, it was the one and only time I was ever and I mean ever, speechless

ummmmmm..was she naked??

u speechless????? :thud: yeah whatever....that's like eD pre-order products actually shipping out on time :wacko: .....just ain't ever going to happen :finger:

sorry..but i went to icxm or whatever their forum is..and wow...what a way to run a business... :thud: that is all..

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

bad news guys, on my trip this weekend when i was finishing off the pix on the camera, my friend asked to take a pic of sumtin so i just handed it to her........she tried to take a picture of some stupid boat and accidentally dropped it a pond. I was sooooooo pissed! Sorry Ill never have those pix

And you didn't dive in after it?????!!!!!! :blink:

we were on this bridge at universal studios abt 15 feet over the water

it wasnt like it was by the shore or anything

:thud:

did you reach back like a pimp and slap the ho? LOL, thats so screwed up...

lol no but i should have!!! (and by the way, thats a sweet song)

lol no but i should have!!! (and by the way, thats a sweet song)

Sup tlm, I just moved to Jax...whats a good audio store around here? I checked out Daddyo's the other day...it seemed pretty cool. Any others?

STAY AWAY FROM DADDYOS!!!! dude they are sooooo shady. They do installs and then steal the stuff back to sell it again. If you wanna just buy a few things, thatll probably be fine but just be careful.

I havent really found one I like too much, they all seem like they dont know what they are talking about.

I can possibly get a discount if you order from a cretain store (dont remember the name) through a car clubim sort of involved with called explosive customs

Im at the beach in Jax, where you at???

STAY AWAY FROM DADDYOS!!!! dude they are sooooo shady. They do installs and then steal the stuff back to sell it again. If you wanna just buy a few things, thatll prolly be fine but just be careful.

I havent really found one I like too much, they all seem like they dont know what they are talking about.

I can possibly get a discount if you order from a cretain store (dont remember the name) through a car clubim sort of involved with called explosive customs

Im at the beach in Jax, where you at???

Southside Blvd

Yes I was asking them about the solo x's in a 12"

All I got was "they only make those in a 18"

hey man im near the target in jax bch, right before you get to Ponte Vedra. You?

hey man im near the target in jax bch, right before you get to Ponte Vedra. You?

Inbetween Baymeadows & 95 on Southside

tight man, hey what brings you to Jax?

o and do you have AIM?

Tom

did you reach back like a pimp and slap the ho?

...her father jumped up and started to shout, so I threw a right across and knocked his 'ol out....

Sorry I had to.

Cool that you saw her....sucks about the pics....