rugdnit

Damplifier Pro

so i just did the Damplifier Pro on the rear doors. i also used the ensolite foam. WOW what a difference. i used two layers of Raamat on the front doors and all i can say is that there is no comparison. Raamat may be a better deal, but as far as i am concerned i wasted the money spent on Raamat.... cuz now i am going to go back and redo the doors with the Damplifier Pro. DO IT RIGHT THE FIRST TIME!!

Damp Pro is 80mils, yes?

At least compare products of the same thickness ;)

well good thing i went with second skin then!

I got 3 layers of damplifier on all my flooring and rear quarter panel walls(walls beside of back seat) and 1 layer of fatmat xtreme (mass loader) on top of all the flooring as well just as an added deadener.

I still need to do my hatch area and hatch itself and both doors up front.

I ordered $700 worth of sound deadening, plan on using it all hopefully.

I'll probably need to order some rattlepad or overkill after i get my install in there to see if i need\want any or not.

But yea, that stuff is strong.

Damp Pro is 80mils, yes?

did you read where i said TWO LAYERS OF RAAMAT? thanx for reading!

Damp Pro is 80mils, yes?

Easy champ.

Damp Pro is 80mils, yes?

Easy champ.

Wow which person where you talking to?? I am new here but I got to tell you both replys really are quite rude. is that how you are to everyone who has less of a reply count?

Edited by Dr. Johnson

Who are you responding to Dr. Johnson?

We like the atmosphere on SSA to be chill. Rugdnit was a little out of line.

I dont see how he was out of line. explain to me what was so inappropriate?

wtf is everybodys problem??? i corrected what JimJ did not see in my post and then thanked him for reading the post..... stop reading TOO MUCH into the posts. franks and beans man! champ??? meh!

It's hard to convey things on the 'net sometimes, but I (and John too, most likely) took your post as sarcastic in tone :) That's all.

It's hard to convey things on the 'net sometimes, but I (and John too, most likely) took your post as sarcastic in tone :) That's all.

i come here because, there is little if any sarcastic tone..... if you are looking for tone it can be found at CA.COM

if i can get windows to run on my mac... i can surely read that Raamat is .59-.64 mils and that Damp Pro is .80 mils

c'mooon!!!!!!!!!

To get the topic back on track, the difference in just one layer of Damplifier Pro on the floor and hatch of the civic was a massive improvement. I am dieing to have time and day light to keep working on it.

To get the topic back on track, the difference in just one layer of Damplifier Pro on the floor and hatch of the civic was a massive improvement. I am dieing to have time and day light to keep working on it.

that was all i was trying to convey. when you figure in the high cost of saving money-- DAMPLIFIER PRO IS WORTH EVERY PENNY. GREAT JOB ANT!

as i stated before in another posting, if i had the ability to afford SS Damplifier pro on all 4 doors and my hatch, i surely would, since i dont, i basically buy raamatt because its cheap for me and does a decent job...I do like SS more then raamat though

Damplifier is indeed worth it. I'm buying it slowly over time, I enjoy it's effects.

I got 3 layers of damplifier on all my flooring and rear quarter panel walls(walls beside of back seat) and 1 layer of fatmat xtreme (mass loader) on top of all the flooring as well just as an added deadener.

I ordered $700 worth of sound deadening, plan on using it all hopefully.

3 layers? Wow. Pics??

i didnt take any pics... didnt really see the point.

I drive a scion tc so i went through this massive thread over at scionlife.com about gutting the tc for sound deadening. Well, his car looks like mine, or is going to when i am completely done.

Whenever i see that thread over there, my pics would be the same as his so i never even bothered.

i'll have pics of my stereo setup, that'll be a lot better than deadening, hehe.

Damplifier pro is amazing stuff, as my last competition car was a budget build I stuck with damplifier and it is still better than anything else I have ever used.