Sign in to follow this  
denalilvr

component speakers to keep up with

Pretty hefty budget then.

H701 is ~$450, C701 controller is ~$200-250. Depends if you can get a good used or not. H701 will also allow for any upgrades, since it is very very flexible.

ID mini horns & Pro Audio Midbasses would do the trick I imagine. I'm not too familiar with brands, nor have I listened to any of the choices out there, so I cannot offer a suggestion there. Someone else can fill in that blank.

Benefit of going high sensitivity is the reduction of amplifier power needs. You won't need much power at all to make pro audio stuff really sing in a closed enviroment like a vehicle.

Even more budget as he already has the D310 which IIRC controls the H701 :)

Easily enough for the mini-horns, an H701 and a pair of these:

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=294-679

That setup will not only keep up, but have the potential to sound really good doing it. You will have to run your subs higher than I personally do as the pa style midranges can't quite dig super low, but considering your goals they will do a better job than any 3-4 sets of off the shelf components for $1000 or less, both in better sound and more output.

Even more budget as he already has the D310 which IIRC controls the H701 :)

Easily enough for the mini-horns, an H701 and a pair of these:

http://www.partsexpress.com/pe/showdetl.cf...tnumber=294-679

That setup will not only keep up, but have the potential to sound really good doing it. You will have to run your subs higher than I personally do as the pa style midranges can't quite dig super low, but considering your goals they will do a better job than any 3-4 sets of off the shelf components for $1000 or less, both in better sound and more output.

Can tell how much of this I actually read now :shrug:

D310 does control the H701, it is exactly what I use.

ok guys time to revise my setup and thank you for all the suggestions this was a ton more then i thought i was going to get..