pimpedout97x

mini cooper wall thread, version 2

Hey man where are you located? If it's anywhere close to me i want to come by and check this out.

Damn....Just went through this thread for the first time and it took me almost an hour. It is extremely nice and I can't believe your still working on it after a year.

Hey man where are you located? If it's anywhere close to me i want to come by and check this out.

Florida, you?

and i really havent worked on it for a year, i have, but on and off. i got the box done then put the subs in and left them in for like 3 almost 4 months and just took them out 2 days ago to finally finish it up

working on the computer

10.4" VGA touchscreen

buying an ASUS Eee Box EBXB202. 8.8" x 7" x 1"

$298 at compusa, with Linux on it and 1GB ram, and a 1.6ghz intel atom CPU. ill load xp on it

will fit nicely in the glove box, and work quite well since MINI was kind enough to air condition the glove box.

83-220-004-04.jpg

DSCF3077.jpg

cleaning up wires (they arent cleaned up in this pic, obviously)

DSCF3076.jpg

the a/c relocation wire from way back ago..need to build something for the actual a/c panel to sit in on the headliner where the sunroof controls used to be

DSCF3075.jpg

cleaned it up under here a little better

DSCF3074.jpg

what its gonna look like in place

DSCF3073.jpg

Wow you are insane. I am too worried about being able to get rid of a car to do something like this. But I guess if you ever plan to sell it you can easily replace the damaged interior parts.

or just keep it forever. heh.