denalilvr

sonicelectronix.com

im looking to place a order tonite and was wondering what everyones experiences have been with these guys?

Ordered from them 3 times, problem free, quick shipping, great prices. I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again. Only online store I've ever had problems with are CarDomain and Ikesound.

i bought my h/u from them, no problems with them at all....great prices and fast shipping

yup bought an amp from them, works fine and shipping was fast.

Wow, not trying to sound kinda like a highjacker here, but that is good to know....I was wondering the same thing myself!

:fart:

thanx for the words folks..

truckaudioman- no problem man its not hijacking if it helps us :drink40:

3 purchases and no complaints. i wish they had more QUALITY selection, but overall happy with the purchases i have made.

LOL! True that. Yeah, I see places like that and have a tendency to get scared off cause they seem to good to be true. I guess for once, there is one that is that good and true, lol.

Guest zedman
LOL! True that. Yeah, I see places like that and have a tendency to get scared off cause they seem to good to be true. I guess for once, there is one that is that good and true, lol.

I bought one in dash dvd player it was bad sent it back they were out I was forced to pick something else so I chose alpine 9885 and golly am I happy that other unit was junk.

Never tried that site, but I ordered my PDX-4.150 from http://onlinecarstereo.com if you wanna check them out also. No problems either.

i dont care for those..i sent them a email asking how long a certain item was going to be on sale and it took them 5-6 days to reply saying out of stock..lol but the item is still on there site has ready to buy..alot of other people have had problems with them also about leaving items on there site has in stock but dont have them..

Never tried that site, but I ordered my PDX-4.150 from http://onlinecarstereo.com if you wanna check them out also. No problems either.

i dont care for those..i sent them a email asking how long a certain item was going to be on sale and it took them 5-6 days to reply saying out of stock..lol but the item is still on there site has ready to buy..alot of other people have had problems with them also about leaving items on there site has in stock but dont have them..

Well Thanks for the info, I won't use them again. But they have some great deals on their product!

sonic is great

bought a pioneer 880

no problems to date