Sign in to follow this  
JazzScreamer

SSA no longer selling AA?

Is this true? I noticed AA products are not for sale on the site anymore. Can someone give us more info on this? This sucks.

Nope...going to a strictly dealer based brick and mortar setup. We're going to make an official announcement here very soon about everything.

why was this decision made? they didnt want to compete with the online guys like fi,ssa,ia, and sundown?

Fi is for the direct consumers. Dealers wanted to carry Fi. However when we can do 2000 different options of one speaker alone dealers simply can not stock that.

AA is being focused on the B&M entity. This is what they wanted, so this is what they got. Quality products that can be easily stocked, with out tons of options, that is not as customizable and they don't have to keep 2000 different versions of one speaker.

More info to come soon...

Fi is for the direct consumers. Dealers wanted to carry Fi. However when we can do 2000 different options of one speaker alone dealers simply can not stock that.

AA is being focused on the B&M entity. This is what they wanted, so this is what they got. Quality products that can be easily stocked, with out tons of options, that is not as customizable and they don't have to keep 2000 different versions of one speaker.

More info to come soon...

sounds good man..

kinda exciting, actually! I hope you guys get some dealers in the Tampa FL area :D

I'm sure once a official announcement is posted, everything will make a lot more sense.

I would think the authorized dealers list would be posted near the time as the press release.

My main concern is pricing. Will the prices remain around the same or will they increase substantially? I want to upgrade to the Havoc 12 but it's already on the outside edge of what I'm willing to spend.

Once the dealers list is announced it will be no problem finding one but the pricing concerns me.

Edited by headknocker

My guess would be AA would give a MSRP and then the dealer could sell them at what they want.

Glad I bought from SSA when I did! Hope to see a dealer in the San Antonio area, although I doubt it.

Glad I bought from SSA when I did! Hope to see a dealer in the San Antonio area, although I doubt it.

We are in Dallas, so we can sell to you :)

If you liked SSA, you will love us. . .

We are in Dallas, so we can sell to you :)

If you liked SSA, you will love us. . .

:drink40:

Just email dealer@ascendantaudio.com w/ your zip code and they'll tell you your nearest dealer...

Just email dealer@ascendantaudio.com w/ your zip code and they'll tell you your nearest dealer...

POSTAL CODE!!!! V0G 1M0

Any chance of a Canadian dealer?

Not at the moment, but possible in the future.

Sign in to follow this