Sign in to follow this  
dub22

can ssd's handle 2000 watts

can these subs handle 2000 watts daily i want them to hit hard and be heard from a distance but dont wanna blow them

The SSDs will be fine If you run 3 hehe. SSDs can really get movin on as little as 600 watts per, Also the SSD is an excellent sub! I own a BTL and I prefer an SSD over it but I like Quality at INSANE levels. I'd run multiple quality subs (SSD) over a single sub that can take all that power. Unless you want everyone to be amazed you only have 1 sub at the cost of SQ, or if you only have space for one sub go for multiple drivers. Q's would also be an excellent choice. 2 w no options or 1 Havoc will also do the trick.

Or just buy a BTL with the BP power option. Probably have a little more leeway for error.

well i got the 2 12in ssd's for a good deal but dont know wat amp to run them off and i only have a 02 maxima so not alot of space or woulda got 2 bl's

well i got the 2 12in ssd's for a good deal but dont know wat amp to run them off and i only have a 02 maxima so not alot of space or woulda got 2 bl's

Sundown Audio SAZ-1500D would be nice..or kicker zx 1500.1...or jbl's new amp the gto 14001 model puts 1500 watts into 2 ohm and 1200 watts into 4 ohm

haha, you sound like one of my friends replyin like that, haha.

whatever amp you choose, make sure that it's the most efficient amp you can get.

I'm assuming you're not gonna be install any batts or upgradin your alt so just lettin you know.

I would suggest gettin the sundown 1500d also, i know that things efficient.

why do you think you need 2000 watts on each sub to be heard?

forgot to mention that you may want to invest in a car alarm if your just wanting to be heard..

i got the dual 1 ohm model and i only wanted maybe 2000 watts though both but i goin to get a 160 amp alternator and optima battery would i need more besides the big 3

unless ur strapped for cash do a kinetik batt, optima doesn't push anywhere near the same amount of power

Highly suggest not running that much power, you will run into problems.

oooo daddy came in here and told u turn that Down! hehe.

I'd run an XXV Maxximus on 2 of them.

Haha, i hope you don't do that.

1,500w amp will do fine.

problems like wat

problems like wat

when that man tells you not to send that much power to a sub he is very involved in you better take his advice..there are many things that can happen to your sub to keep it from playing..

i guess ill get either the saz-1500 or ia 20.1

ia makes a great amp, but id have to go with the sun down for the price,quality, and customer support its damn hard to beat

i guess ill get either the saz-1500 or ia 20.1

ia makes a great amp, but id have to go with the sun down for the price,quality, and customer support its damn hard to beat

cool thanks i think i will get the saz-1500

unless ur strapped for cash do a kinetik batt, optima doesn't push anywhere near the same amount of power

POWER MASTER FTW!!!!!! :drink40::bananaDance:

Sign in to follow this