sundownz

E8 Pre-Order / Intro Sale

i'm gettin 32 if i can get my current setup sold :)

Try to LMK soon, it looks like these are going to be gone FAST.

Looks like they should be coming in today - so most likely the pre-orders will ship tomorrow.

how would 2 of these be on a 100.2?

You would need to be @ 8 ohms bridged or 4 ohms stereo - but either way, they would work well.

didnt know how well they would work with 100 watts on them. need to wait and see :) i know someone will do it. i need a lil bump in the rex. just dont want to weigh it down cuz the gas prices.

didnt know how well they would work with 100 watts on them. need to wait and see :) i know someone will do it. i need a lil bump in the rex. just dont want to weigh it down cuz the gas prices.

im giving all 64 of mine 330 rms hehe

Wow..those do look good.

quick question...I'm playing around with the UniBox program and it is asking for Sd(effective piston area) of the driver. What would it be for this sub?

Wow..those do look good.

quick question...I'm playing around with the UniBox program and it is asking for Sd(effective piston area) of the driver. What would it be for this sub?

180.9 cm^2

They look great Jacob!

so is the pre-order still going on or closed?

you'll need 4 subs all wired in parallel

they loooook reeeealy goooooooooood

Just measured a production driver - specs are with a few percentage - so specs in Post #1 are good for box modeling for production drivers!

Im looking for a nice plain looking mid bass to run in a active 3way. Do u think this would be good from 70Hz-250Hz maybe even 300Hz? And is the pre order still open, if so how should I go about ordering 2?

Edited by SKEEMASK

I wouldn't play them much over 200 Hz.

The intro sale is still running for a few weeks - you can simply Paypal me to sundownz@sundownaudio.com

like em but I was looking for something more thats good from 70Hz- 300Hz in a 7 or 8" that can handle around 150-200rms. I know you are trying to sell your product but do u have any suggestions?

like em but I was looking for something more thats good from 70Hz- 300Hz in a 7 or 8" that can handle around 150-200rms. I know you are trying to sell your product but do u have any suggestions?

If as low as you want is 70 Hz these really aren't for you - they are optimized as SUB-woofers. What you want is more of just a "woofer" type driver.

Looked in the Hybrid Audio 8s ?

I have shipped most of the pre-orders. It is taking a while since I am testing each one of them to make sure they are all just right.

I dont know this might just be what Im looking for after all if u say Im good up to 200Hz....possibly would need a stronger midrange. Would I get the 8 with the plain cone or with the logo? Im looking for a midbass to keep up with 2-BTL 12s. Im trying to do a active 3way with 1 pair of tweets and a 3-4" midrange in the A-pillars, another pair of tweets and a 3-4" mid in the factory door location, and 1 pair of 8s @ the bottom of the door. (2dr vehicle) With a rating of 200rms this might just be it and the price is really whats making me want to go with these. How much longer is the pre sale?