Sign in to follow this  
fuzzyping

What motorcycle is this?

I'm not a motorcycle aficionado by any stretch of the imagination, but I saw this parked the other day and it blew me away. Sorry for the crappy image, but I snapped it with my phone while I was driving by. I've asked some of my friends, one suggested it might be a Hayabusa, but I can't find any that resemble this. Anyone know what bike this is?

2440369647_50fa96c6d0.jpg?v=0

I'm not a motorcycle aficionado by any stretch of the imagination, but I saw this parked the other day and it blew me away. Sorry for the crappy image, but I snapped it with my phone while I was driving by. I've asked some of my friends, one suggested it might be a Hayabusa, but I can't find any that resemble this. Anyone know what bike this is?

2440369647_50fa96c6d0.jpg?v=0

jixers big brother hibusa...... i cant spell it.. but impretty sure thats what it is.... an hibusa

hayabusa, 1300cc class bike, considered one of the fastest production bikes that is mass marketed. Will do the entire 1/4 mile on one tire and my fat butt can't even keep the front end on the ground with that thing. It's a beast.

http://www.suzukicycles.com/Products/GSX1300RK8

If that's a Hayabusa, it's heavily modified. The tail doesn't match, nor does the tire, exhaust, rear guard, etc. Just look at everything from the seat back and you'll see what I mean. Heck, even the tank looks much shorter to me.

If that's a Hayabusa, it's heavily modified. The tail doesn't match, nor does the tire, exhaust, rear guard, etc. Just look at everything from the seat back and you'll see what I mean. Heck, even the tank looks much shorter to me.

'07 tail, probably an 07 busa. It does look modified though.

That bike is tits. I'd probably last 3 hours on that kind of bike before they'd fine me all over the pavement.

Bikes just aren't the thing for me. I'll stick to cars :P

it's just a chromed up 'busa. There are a couple verry similar in MN here.... well were, who know's if there wrapped around a tree by now.

Here's an email I got from an "expert" on motorcycles. Sounds valid to me.

> Looks like a custom Hayabusa to me, and its dropped suspension has earned

> this style the nickname "Slamabusa." It appears that the wheelbase has

> also been lengthened with a longer swingarm.

Its a 'Busa lowered with a lengthed swingarm.

yeah buddy... thats a bad ass bike... and im not even into bikes.... the only reason i know is my best friend is all into them.. he has a jixer.. i donno ho wto spell that either... i towed a hybusa one time... and indeed a very fast rocket

Its a 'Busa lowered with a lengthed swingarm.

Did you see the rear tire? :)

its a busa...they had one like that on Pass time....fast as hell...god wish i could get a bike

I should never ride anything larger then a 600 with my luck.