Joseph M

Ordering new BTL???

We had a TL meter for the guys the other day...

A pete box that was made exactly to spec hit 142 with one 15

we took it out and made a regular old slot ported box following Fi specs and we hit a 143.something with it....

I don't know everything but proof is in the numbers....

after that the pete hype here died and everyone is just doing there own boxes to company specs....

since then i seen numbers improve greatly (of course this is on an SPL level, i'm sure his boxes may do very good in an SQ set-up)...

just my experience...

Edited by theabunai

Nick.. you need to chill bro! If I wanted a BTL soo bad I would be calling Scott and talking to him and not post crap on a forum....On a greater note, today I had a sound comp, and I took 2nd out 8 in my class... I hit a 149.3 all sealed up on a TL... and my box wasn't even designed for an SPL setup... But I'm currently thinking I'm going to get some new BTL 12's with 2 RF T4000's just to play with them on my TL to see what kind of numbers I can pull:D this will be fun!

Edited by Thumper

Been out of the country for the past week and the web guys had questions I couldnt answer until today... most of the new BTL stuff is up now. Specs to be up late tomorrow as well.

Note on pricing... while the "base" model pricing did go up, the equivalent pricing did not. Do to the significant increase motor cost for the new subs, and the additional motor strength... we are pricing them as the third magnet optioned subs were. While this will undoubtedly make some people mad, sorry. The new motor with the universal gaps and daily tolerences has more strength than the last one did in full SPL form with the third magnet... so you are still getting more for your money. Not too mention that 99% of all BTLs are 3 magnets.

More info to come as well as LOTS of post and emails to catch up on.

Thanks,

Scott

Nick.. you need to chill bro! If I wanted a BTL soo bad I would be calling Scott and talking to him and not post crap on a forum....On a greater note, today I had a sound comp, and I took 2nd out 8 in my class... I hit a 149.3 all sealed up on a TL... and my box wasn't even designed for an SPL setup... But I'm currently thinking I'm going to get some new BTL 12's with 2 RF T4000's just to play with them on my TL to see what kind of numbers I can pull:D this will be fun!

I'm plenty chilled, i'm still trying to figure you out.

One minute you love the subs...next you hate them...lol. :shrug:

LOL Nick, This is the guy that posted he was taking his business elsewhere remember. That giant thread of him sobbing because he wasn't getting the attention he wanted.

This isn't Burger King, can't always get it your way.

Sure you can have it your way.

But i'm not telling you the recipe to our special sauce. That's g14 stuff :).

Sure you can have it your way.

But i'm not telling you the recipe to our special sauce. That's g14 stuff :).

They're here! (I'm doing the Quagmire!)

heh. heh.

ooo riiite.

You found how to order it?

well I'm happy as hell that their finally here. But damn I was plannin on gettin the 15 fully loaded but as much as that chit cost now I mines well get the 18 cause it's only a few more dollars now

Edited by master_jbb3

well I'm happy as hell that their finally here. But damn I was plannin on gettin the 15 fully loaded but as much as that chit cost now I mines well get the 18 cause it's only a few more dollars now

What ever fits in your car dude get it, I on the other hand I have to get the 15 because my trunk is a b!tch. But I would definitely spend the extra 30 bucks to get the 18''.

Have fun I still have to pay off a ticket, new registration, and get some new 600 dollar rotors.(costly labor work) until I get my sub. Enjoy!

What ever fits in your car dude get it, I on the other hand I have to get the 15 because my trunk is a b!tch. But I would definitely spend the extra 30 bucks to get the 18''.

Have fun I still have to pay off a ticket, new registration, and get some new 600 dollar rotors.(costly labor work) until I get my sub. Enjoy!

lol damn we sound like we're in the same boat wit different situations. My damn right upper engine mount has cracked which I believe it's been cracked since I bought it and just got worst so now I gotta replace that. But it still shouldn't hold me back too much

I sent you an email, Nick.. it explains most of my confusions....however theres an important question in that email I sent you so when you get a chance take a look at it... Oh and by the way I'm buying a BTL 15 fully loaded tomorrow

Since I dont usually get anything for my birthday I'll be ordering a fully loaded 18 as a personal gift in July.

woot got my 2 18"s and my tracking number :)

god this chit takes fooorrever!!! i hate the mail bullchit! wating for months and now i gota wate another month for the ups guy!!! gay gay gay. dont mind me just venting i hate wating :)

god this chit takes fooorrever!!! i hate the mail bullchit! wating for months and now i gota wate another month for the ups guy!!! gay gay gay. dont mind me just venting i hate wating :)

While you wait, take some time to practice your grammar. I suggest using Hooked on Phonics. =)

While you wait, take some time to practice your grammar. I suggest using Hooked on Phonics. =)

lol funny guy :) i dont care about grammar on a forum i save that for college where it counts :) on here i just type without regards to spelling or punctuality so please take that crap else where :) hit me up when you get out of highschool.

HELLO..IM FRANCIS...IVE BEEN TRYING TO PURCHASE A Q12 BUT IVE BEEN HAVING TROUBLE ON WHERE TO GO TO BUY THEM..THE WEBSITE SEEMS TO BE DOWN??!! CAN SOMEONE HELP ME..IM IN SAN JOSE

THANK YOU

Been out of the country for the past week and the web guys had questions I couldnt answer until today... most of the new BTL stuff is up now. Specs to be up late tomorrow as well.

Note on pricing... while the "base" model pricing did go up, the equivalent pricing did not. Do to the significant increase motor cost for the new subs, and the additional motor strength... we are pricing them as the third magnet optioned subs were. While this will undoubtedly make some people mad, sorry. The new motor with the universal gaps and daily tolerences has more strength than the last one did in full SPL form with the third magnet... so you are still getting more for your money. Not too mention that 99% of all BTLs are 3 magnets.

More info to come as well as LOTS of post and emails to catch up on.

Thanks,

Scott

Hey NICK!

I ordered, got my recipt, tracking number, and it said the due date for this baby was suposed to be yesterday,(12th) so i called UPS today, and they said they havent even recieved a package, or atleast they havent scaned it into the system. PLEASE lmk whats going on.

hebivore... Had international distributor orders eat up all the Q magnets (or a good portion of them) and we are a couple weeks out on more. I pulled the Qs down as I dont want to take orders or money for products that we cant ship in a timely manner. They will be back up in a couple of weeks when we get a container of magnets in.

Thanks,

Scott

Joseph M,

UPS initial tracking info is based off of the processing date and not the actual pick up date. The first 45 or so orders for the BTLs from last week took a little longer than the normal 3-5 business days. All were finished up as of today and will be packed and shipped tomorrow. The tracker will show the rescheduled delivery date based off of the actual pick up date late late tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Scott

The first 45 or so orders for the BTLs from last week took a little longer than the normal 3-5 business days. All were finished up as of today and will be packed and shipped tomorrow. The tracker will show the rescheduled delivery date based off of the actual pick up date late late tomorrow night.

Thanks,

Scott

nice can't wait till they get here :D