penguin3820

PERFECT WATER

i really wish i could demo this water on all of you.

OMG. Since it is so special and different do tell us why, and I don't mean some verbal diarrhea marketing nonsense but from a chemical perspective. Obviously if it is special you have a patent so do share. What is the chemical makeup of this "special" drink.

hey guys i'm a hawaii sales rep for perfect water and i can tell you personally without even being one-sided because i'm in the company that it works. We have to various tests and i can tell you the thing is badass. It actually increases flexibility on all subjects that we work out and because of oxygenation in the water, injury is decreases, and i can vouch to this because i have tendonitis in the left elbow and when i drank this and lifted weights, it actually felt a lot better. also injury is also caused by the lack of oxygen in most cases. but if anyone wants to purchase this i can supply it to you. YOU HAVE MY WORD THAT THIS PRODUCT IS 100% GUARANTEED TO IMPRESS YOU.
i forgot to add that because of the MBO processes, 90% of the water is retained compared to average water where 90% of it is pissed out. and i am actually traveling to high schools in hawaii to market this water because already punahou school of o'ahu uses this water in their athletic program and they have won most athletic high school of the U.S.

ROFL.

x2

i'd love to share that with you. this water is actually H2O15. There are 15 branched molecules of oxygen, thus oxygenating the water. I've tested this water on plenty of people and they were all impressed. It shows in the product. I don't do much. I let it speak for itself. If I didn't see it work I wouldn't even be marketing this product at all

Why not send out a few samples to a couple of the athletes here and see how they feel?

I didn't know 15 was stable, 18 is but either way other than giving you burps what is the advantage of oxygen in your stomach? If you drank with your lungs (I guess that would be gills) it would be a different story, but perhaps a physiology description of how your stomach can get this oxygen into your bloodstream would be beneficial.

You do also realize what happens when you open the bottle right? That extra oxygenation just leaves through the cap, sure some will stay but your stomach can't absorb it anyways.

Looks like the perfect example of the amereican way if you ask me. Make all your money on your product off marketing, ride the cash cow till it shoots you in the foot, file bankruptcy and run for the hills with the cash you made and vanish....

Don't question, it just DRINK IT..............DRINK IT.

Edited by patented17

i forgot to add that because of the MBO processes, 90% of the water is retained compared to average water where 90% of it is pissed out. and i am actually traveling to high schools in hawaii to market this water because already punahou school of o'ahu uses this water in their athletic program and they have won most athletic high school of the U.S.

Last thing I want is to retain that much water :eek5wavey:

I am sorry for being unprofessional as I am in the field, but I am damn near shitting my pants from laughing so hard.

That's right. Water retention... the reason for so many life threatening conditions... That's why we have people on Dialysis to remove the excess fluids their body is retaining. So basically what you are saying is that your water either contains sodium or its marketing bullchit.

Water is all your body needs from a drink, pure H20 is better for you than anything else. (oh and most bottled water contains more impurities than tap water because it is not held to the same purification standards by the FDA.)

"In 2003, 2006, and 2007 Montpelier won the Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting competition for its municipal water supply. Montpelier triumphed over cities as diverse as Sparwood, British Columbia and Rice Lake, Wisconsin.[4][1]"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montpelier%2C_Ohio

my town has the best water in the world. haha.

strangelove10.jpg

Fluoridation of water, Mandrake.

nah i sell that too.... it goes through a filter like 15 times.... remineralized, oxygen rich... more info go to drinkperfectwater.com or send me a pm

strangelove10.jpg

Fluoridation of water, Mandrake.

Wow that was obscure. :neil:

I'll tell ya what Mr. Marketing man. I live in AZ. You can send me a case or two. I'll try it, and see what it does for me.

I drink bottled water here beacuse the tap water here on base has a fucked up taste to it. Its rather hard, just seems plain old not right.

I will GLADLY give your "perfect water" and UNBIASED AND FAIR review.

And I won't even charge you for my time.

J

So what would some of you older guys (i can't input here, too young :P) have said if you heard a conversation like this about bottled water 20 years ago or so? lol

I can't remember filtered water let alone bottled water from 20 years ago.

That's probably why I have so many problems :rolleyes:

there is actually no sugar. it is oxygenated and has vitamins in it. its worth it and gives a boost during work outs etc. dont knock it till you try it