carguy6702

Lower Hz songs

what songs do u recommend listening to with lower hz?

Edited by denim

Natas - B*tches I Like to F*ck - drops all the way down to 4hz so if that song doesn't get you goin then nothing will.

Baroque pipe organ music.

I've been trying to find a recording from the Atlantic City, NJ Convention Center pipe organ...it's the largest in the US and is one of only two organs in the world that has a full 64' pipe for contra-bassoon with an 8Hz fundamental frequency. The other one is in Australia and I don't know if it's been recorded. But even the lowest stop on the 32' pipe of a typical organ has quite an effect if you have the undistorted output ability for it...

John Williams' theme from Superman II ends with the sustained 16Hz tone.

StSaensstairstep.jpg

That's the end of St. Saens' Organ Symphony, you can clearly see the fundamental of the 32' pipe being played wide open.

AtlCi64.jpg

That's from a 64-footer, not sure which one or what the recording is, but you can see the 8Hz extension :)

Telarc has a lot of stuff that's good, as well. Their mastering of the 1812 Overture is a nice 7Hz test...

you trip me out chevy350tpi

I've been trying to find a recording from the Atlantic City, NJ Convention Center pipe organ...it's the largest in the US and is one of only two organs in the world that has a full 64' pipe for contra-bassoon with an 8Hz fundamental frequency. The other one is in Australia and I don't know if it's been recorded. But even the lowest stop on the 32' pipe of a typical organ has quite an effect if you have the undistorted output ability for it...

StSaensstairstep.jpg

That's the end of St. Saens' Organ Symphony, you can clearly see the fundamental of the 32' pipe being played wide open.

AtlCi64.jpg

That's from a 64-footer, not sure which one or what the recording is, but you can see the 8Hz extension :)

Telarc has a lot of stuff that's good, as well. Their mastering of the 1812 Overture is a nice 7Hz test...

yes... hit me up with some names i should look for. i really like Baroque ever since i took music 101 and ive always thought the pipe organ is cool. I can just imagine all that in DVD-audio

StSaensstairstep.jpg

AtlCi64.jpg

yes... hit me up with some names i should look for. i really like Baroque ever since i took music 101 and ive always thought the pipe organ is cool. I can just imagine all that in DVD-audio

http://www.telarc.com/DVD/title.asp?sku=DV...AM3WRFX6PCQ12QD

http://www.telarc.com/Classical/title.asp?...AM3WRFX6PCQ12QD

are two that iirc have some very low frequencies....

Also jurassic park is supposed to have some material in the 2hz range.

Find Star Tracks, Bachbusters and Time Warp from Telarc.

I have Time Warp and find myself flinching for the safety of my subs with some of the low frequency content.

Find Star Tracks, Bachbusters and Time Warp from Telarc.

I have Time Warp and find myself flinching for the safety of my subs with some of the low frequency content.

I was so gonna link bachbusters, but I couldn't remember if that was the one.

I herd das boot plays down to 10hz or so. Not nearly as low as 2 and 4 though :D

man....just listen to some DRUM n BASS .....it will kick ur ass :buttlick: not lick...i meant kick... :morepower1:

I have some tracks you might enjoy.

Where are those tracks ?

white girl - USDA ft young jeezy is good for a 28hz rumble

StSaensstairstep.jpg

AtlCi64.jpg

The organ in Australia is on this video on youtube, it is something to look at. It's F-ing huge!:

%7Boption%7DThe Atlantic City organ has been in disrepair for years and operates nowhere near its original design capacity and from what I have read it is too expensive to fully rebuild it.

what songs do u recommend listening to with lower hz?

Don't laugh but, go buy Enya's Watermark and listen to tracks 1, 2, 7 & 10

Then listen to all of it.

It is one of the most dynamic recordings you will EVER hear in your car.

Never trap yourself into one or, two genre's of music.

Building Steam with a Grain of Rice by DJ Shadow

Really really nice song there. Check out any bass mechanik or any old bass tracks. I rather like unter null - destroy me. Not quite sure how low it goes, but it sounds good and low on my icon. I listen to mainly industrial and can name a bit of low industrial. Check out some combichrist.