manbeer

Few pics of my G35

Right after i got it back from the body shop after sitting for 4 months, car was stolen and this is it back in almost stock form, right after the drop and the rims. more has been added, and much more is on the way :)

DSCF0625.jpg

DSCF0627.jpg

DSCF0601.jpg

DSCF0608.jpg

P1011930.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

igors pics

bbq2.jpg

HDR

hdr29.jpg

hdr pics is nice... what do i need a fancy camera to get pics like that????

how did thay steal it??? hot wire type srew driver action.. or a tow truck

hdr pics is nice... what do i need a fancy camera to get pics like that????

how did thay steal it??? hot wire type srew driver action.. or a tow truck

I'm not really sure how the HDR pics work, i think he has to take 5 pics and they are somehow blended together on the computer to make one "perfect" looking pic. Photography is always something i wanted to learn about but never took the time.

As far as the car getting stolen, they came to my house sometime between 1 and 3 am and used a repo style "snatcher"

probably a self loader from what i could tell, it had the marks/warping on the back bumper that i've heard they can leave. They took it like a mile or two down the road to a dirt lot by an electricians shop, stole the wheels, which had wheel locks. Where do you think the socket was? YUP! right by the jack where a lot of people keep it :(

They used some kinda hook to pry my trunk open and the thing was up in half. Got inside, popped the seat down, popped the hood, unhooked the battery, horn relay, and the plugs going to the hors which are so had to get at i can't even do it without removing half the front end. Also the taillight were cracked from them prying the trunk, and a few dents on the quarter panels from that too. I had a set of brand new tires i was about to have put on in the back and they got those as well. All in all, it was like 4 months of downtime, tons of insurance BS to deal with and about 10 grand in damages/replacement parts

love those pics. got any more?

I'll have more soon, have some new goodies i need to get on, it's looking a little different now, and will be alot different soon :)

Very Nice looking vehicle. I love G35s and yours is especially nice.

Any audio equipment in at this time?

i take it they never caught who did it?

I'd be leary if they haven't been caught.

Very attractive, I would not do anymore to the exterior.

I think the g 35 coupe is one of the classiest vehicles around, and in black it is PURE SEKZ

Nice car - I like the wheels :)

Thanks, I had to special order them and even rushed they took over 3 months to get. The guy who did the fitments was amazing, there is literally about a millimeter clearance between the wheel and the quarter panel and it doesn't rub. also, turns i used to get sideways on i can take alot harder and still stay straight

Very Nice looking vehicle. I love G35s and yours is especially nice.

Any audio equipment in at this time?

No, trunk is completely stripped down to the metal awaiting a layer of Damplifier, then a full trunk build. I'm either going with Icons or gonna wait for a singe 12" Xcon. I'll be using a RF t2 10" and mtx 81000 in the meantime.

Hopefully before the end of the year i'll be able to get some sundown power and go active 3 way up front, preferably focal.

i take it they never caught who did it?

I'd be leary if they haven't been caught.

Yeah, they never caught them. I live in a small town, lots of people out in the summer but it's pretty much like you get to know the cars around, and things stand out. there has been a snatcher truck i have seen 2 or 3 times now, late at night, that i know is not a local. I chased it a couple times, once i saw it pull into a driveway at like 2 am so i lapped the road about 10 times and they bounced, then followed them al the way out to the end of the island. i mean who the hell goes joyriding 100+ miles after midnight in a tow truck. i am pretty sure that truck had something to do with it, he is always out real late, is coming from far away, and has bright ass 12000k blurple HID;s installed, which, when i see on a tow truck i automatically consider him to be disreputable.

Very attractive, I would not do anymore to the exterior.

You'll see soon, it subtle but slightly more aggressive

I think the g 35 coupe is one of the classiest vehicles around, and in black it is PURE SEKZ

Thanks, i wasn't really considering it but when i went looking at other cars i happened to be across the way from infiniti dealer and i always loved the way they looked, it cost about the same fully loaded as a pretty bare-bones 3 series and was less then the 2500HD i was looking at, and my other options were '00-03 M5 or 97-01ish 911 carrera, but i put a ton of miles on the car so the warranty is nice to have. those would have gotten real expensive real fast.

Black looks good when clean but it's such a pain in the ass to keep clean, and even a week after glazing the whole car shows a ton of swirls

I fell in love with the G35 coupe when I took my wife in to look at the sedan (which we got for her in black). If we didn't need a truck of some sort I'd be driving an '08 G37 right now.

I fell in love with the G35 coupe when I took my wife in to look at the sedan (which we got for her in black). If we didn't need a truck of some sort I'd be driving an '08 G37 right now.

Stock vs stock I would take a g37 over a g35. But with just a few bucks in parts g35 > g37. The G35 is so damn sexy looking.

Stock vs stock I would take a g37 over a g35. But with just a few bucks in parts g35 > g37. The G35 is so damn sexy looking.

I totally agree. The 37 is a better car in almost every aspect but it looks a little watered down next to the 35. The 37 is a car you can live with easier every day though, no squeaks and rattles, broader powerband with more low end torque, nicer interior, etc.

why cant my wrecker have HID's with out thinking that im out to steal peoples cars?

why cant my wrecker have HID's with out thinking that im out to steal peoples cars?

the trucks you drive aren't this type though, are they?

AmericanForceTowTruck.jpg

seriously i have seen this guy at weird hours of the night coming and going, he definitely isn't local, plus with the chit visibility blurple HID's give i don't see why anyone would want them on a truck they have to use at night especially whn they are trying to be stealthy

seriously i have seen this guy at weird hours of the night coming and going, he definitely isn't local, plus with the chit visibility blurple HID's give i don't see why anyone would want them on a truck they have to use at night especially whn they are trying to be stealthy

they sure are... flatbeds, conventional , 1 tons 2 tons 25 tons and 60 tons.

i also do repos on everything from golf carts to 18 wheelers... i offten run to other towns and citys to stock repos,

the best time to check a home address is to do so at 2-4 am... and HID's are usefull not only do thay look clean and make you feel better about your rig.. thay also help you to seeeeeeeee..... you never wanna wrecker your wrecker.

im not saying hes the thief... im just sayin.. every wrecker driver is not a car thief.

they sure are... flatbeds, conventional , 1 tons 2 tons 25 tons and 60 tons.

i also do repos on everything from golf carts to 18 wheelers... i offten run to other towns and citys to stock repos,

the best time to check a home address is to do so at 2-4 am... and HID's are usefull not only do thay look clean and make you feel better about your rig.. thay also help you to seeeeeeeee..... you never wanna wrecker your wrecker.

im not saying hes the thief... im just sayin.. every wrecker driver is not a car thief.

wow i knew you drove a wrecker but it didn't know you did repos too. that seems like a pretty fun job actually :)

wouldn't you say it's likely that if that type of truck was used though that chances are the thief/thieves probably also do repo work also? i mean, unless the guy is a bigtime car thief or in the recovery business, chances are he wouldn't have a truck like that, and if he is a bigtime car thief he wouldn't have driven so far out of the way for those wheels. I worked at a BMW/MB/Porsche repair shop for 4 years and got to know some of the drivers pretty well so i called a few up. they all said the nearest trucks like that are a good 40-50 miles from me at least and that people pretty much just use flatbed or boom/sling out here these days

Beautiful car!

Never underestimate any thief! They will do what they need to to get what they want.

alot of times a theif will steal a tow truck... then go steal cars.... thats most commen.....

dont let anyone sling your car... a truck is fine but never sling a car unless its already FALKED.

flat beds are most commen.... mainly cause customers think thay are better for there car.... but honestly you can do more damage with a slide truck if the drive does not know what hes doing....

but yes i do repos, and i offten check home addresses during the night...

that loader there is called a quick pick... or a dynamic self loader... very nice... that truck pictured BEFORE ALL THE MODS... is about 85k

IMO the 37 just took the 35 to the next level. If all I cared about was going fast I'd save a ton of money and get a 350Z (the 370Z is due out a the beginning of the year and will be unveiled in Nov). The Infiniti is all about being just a really nice car. Lowering it, putting much bigger rims on it, etc... just takes away from what IMO are the greatest strengths of the car.

IMO the 37 just took the 35 to the next level. If all I cared about was going fast I'd save a ton of money and get a 350Z (the 370Z is due out a the beginning of the year and will be unveiled in Nov). The Infiniti is all about being just a really nice car. Lowering it, putting much bigger rims on it, etc... just takes away from what IMO are the greatest strengths of the car.

Well before having that i had an M3 so when i bought the G, i was expecting a sportier ride. to me, even with the sport package it felt like a boat. thats the main reason for the suspension mods. then the wheels were stolen and i couldn't justify taking the insurance money and paying dealer price (5,000 dollars) for OK looking factory wheels, i didn't wanna get a set of OEM's used cause i was afraid it would raise a red flag with insurance co, so instead i spent on these. the car looks much better IMO then it did before and the handling is much better. These are custom uilt to your specs in japan, offsets to the exact millimeter, etc, and the guy that did the fitment was amazing. i literally am about a MM away from them rubbing and they just don't. the track is over an inch wider then before, and the width of the wheels is 2 inches wider

Lawyer has been contacted. Car is now considered eligible for Lemon Law buyback due to the replacement engine still burning oil and other issues