mwoehr

2 Fi SSD 12s Vs. 2 Kicker CVX 12s

:bowpuke:

dont even compare the kickers to rockford, mtx, and jl lol because they all blow kicker outa tha water

Dream on buddy, dream on.

dont even compare the kickers to rockford, mtx, and jl lol because they all blow kicker outa tha water

LOL! Werd, JL on the real rapes Kicker in every way possable and the MTX 9500 series kills just about every Kicker sub there is. Rockford on the other hand I'm not sure about.

Wow, you get better at being misinformed. :(

ive heard plenty of different installs with these brands of subs, and all im saying is kicker just doesnt ever seem to be even worth lookin at

Either you have only heard setups that are put together by idiots or you have the hearing of one.

The ignorance in this thread is outstanding :(

Tell me about it !

I was about to post something else...but you outlined it perfectly.

and it wasnt coming from me! :lol:

This post is getting deleted today. It turned into something that I didn't intend it to and I fed into it like an idiot. I apologize.

Edited by Jysoe

Good that you noticed. ALL this vs that threads without very specific reasons on what you are looking for are 100% useless. And by specific I don't mean using subjective terms like LSQ, or bump, or hit, but actual specifics.

and it wasnt coming from me! :lol:

Bahaha, finally! jk :)

So, what have we learned here kiddies.....? :poop:

lol yeah...i chose not to reply in this thread cuz of that. and plus, i already knew what everyone here was going to say about Fi compared to kicker lol.

ive heard that L5s and L7s have more stress on the four corners of the cone....true?

ive heard that L5s and L7s have more stress on the four corners of the cone....true?

Yup, causes mechanical failure.

Either you have only heard setups that are put together by idiots or you have the hearing of one.

well heres 2 pics i was talking about,

the kicker with 1400W and a custom box tuned to 34hz

l_61a5d60db39b925821cc02c9c7e73a07.jpg

and my friends old setup the rockford with 1200W and a custom box tuned to i have no clue

l_ec54707ab29ab317a55814c3c1eac1da.jpg

heres the comparison. yes the kickers did have alot of bass but didnt sound good at all and werent as loud.

for the rockfords they sound failry well, nice and low bass.

not sayin that jl mtx and rockford are tha best subs in the world, but their better than kicker

and ill put it this way, in MY opinion they are better than kicker, and the owner of those kicker subs also agreed along with his friend..

i like evrything else kicker makes except for their subs

Edited by RobClay