mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Oh my, i think i just found out the TCAB secret....

SQ+TCAB= SPL

Basically, if you want a nice sounding sub with good SQ dont get a TCAB.

I think their whole thing is output, not quality

I tried, but its like talking to a brick wall....

According to spkrman crossing your sub over at 60hz is to high.....what a tard

Actually I thought they gave those away to promote Arrrrrrrrrism

I can agree with that on some fronts. I will never go higher than 65 in-car, but it all regards the application. In-home, I'm right around 42-45 depending on the components. It is afterall a SUBwoofer.

And all this hype about the Type-R, really, why in the hell would I base my purchase on SPL numbers? That would be like going out and buying a MonteCarlo cuz Tony Stewart is going to win the NASCAR championship driving one.

On another note, I have some experience with the Pioneer 305DVCs and they are half the price of the Type-R and I know they can easily get loud to the ear. Time to start another boner? :P

:(

Do you know how to integrate the correct one? I just need to write out how to do it to get a C+ on it...

:/

2nd year ochem or what? I can't remember.

I had an interesting night...

Leaving the bar, me & a buddy of mine were jumped by 10-15 wannabe gangbangers....

I think there will be a few of them with very sore faces today... because they weren't very successful. :lol:

Hope, and I assume that you are alright.

Good lesson for the punk azzes, even though I didn't think any of them were dumb enough to jump someone they couldn't beat, natural selection at its best. Hope you guys took care of them good.

I had an interesting night...

Leaving the bar, me & a buddy of mine were jumped by 10-15 wannabe gangbangers....

I think there will be a few of them with very sore faces today... because they weren't very successful. :lol:

roffle, please do elaborate for our entertainment :)

One suckered my buddy, then two guys followed him to get at my buddy, both of whom didnt see me coming... on their asses they went. Cut open my hand when I hit the one guy... didn't even feel any resistance when I hit him.

Next I had 5 guys jump on my back, received two weaksauce punches. I grabbed 2 of them and threw them onto the street. One guy got me in a headlock, and picked the pucker up and shook off the other 2 off of my back, and slipped out of the headlock, threw him back... and it was broke up.

A little mark on my left side of the temple, a little bruise on the right side, sore ear from slipping out of the headlock, sore neck from the same, and the cut on my hand was all I received.

First time I have been in a fight since I was 17, lol, and I don't think these punks knew wtf was happening. All little guys, with what seems to be a small penii complex that couldn't fight...

Good thing my buddy didn't jump back in... he is trained in Brazilian Jujitsu & trains at one of the local MMA clubs.

Edited by ANeonRider

booooooooooo wish your buddy woulda jumped in, more ownage = teh win. So why exactly did this happen and how old were these wangstaz?

Any luck last night fryr?

No luck necessary. My girl is super-easy! :fing34:

She's into chicks too. Every new girl is freakier than the previous one. I love it! :icon_punani: :thanx::boobies::OhYeah:

One suckered my buddy, then two guys followed him to get at my buddy, both of whom didnt see me coming... on their asses they went. Cut open my hand when I hit the one guy... didn't even feel any resistance when I hit him.

Next I had 5 guys jump on my back, received two weaksauce punches. I grabbed 2 of them and threw them onto the street. One guy got me in a headlock, and picked the pucker up and shook off the other 2 off of my back, and slipped out of the headlock, threw him back... and it was broke up.

A little mark on my left side of the temple, a little bruise on the right side, sore ear from slipping out of the headlock, sore neck from the same, and the cut on my hand was all I received.

First time I have been in a fight since I was 17, lol, and I don't think these punks knew wtf was happening. All little guys, with what seems to be a small penii complex that couldn't fight...

Good thing my buddy didn't jump back in... he is trained in Brazilian Jujitsu & trains at one of the local MMA clubs.

I find it amazing how you can detail this. Man, everytime I get in a fight, I really have no clue what's going on. It's like it starts one minute, then it's over. I've never been able to actually recall the events of a fight except for the beginning and aftermath. I've had people tell me I've done something, or had something done to me, and I can't see it in my mind. Weird.

I can agree with that on some fronts. I will never go higher than 65 in-car, but it all regards the application. In-home, I'm right around 42-45 depending on the components. It is afterall a SUBwoofer.

And all this hype about the Type-R, really, why in the hell would I base my purchase on SPL numbers? That would be like going out and buying a MonteCarlo cuz Tony Stewart is going to win the NASCAR championship driving one.

On another note, I have some experience with the Pioneer 305DVCs and they are half the price of the Type-R and I know they can easily get loud to the ear. Time to start another boner? :P

The thing is he changes the subject like every post he makes.

I asked what teh TCAB enclosures response was above 45 hz and he gave me a lecture on how he doesnt have his crossed over that high and its bad for SQ competitions.

shit, what am I doing...I need to pack up and get on the road...

so i found out what "port noise" is today...