mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I thought the BBQ were the Pxxx amps? Mine sure looks like a BBQ. I just pulled out my P150HD manual and birth sheet. Supposed 75x2w@4 and 90wx2@2. Birthsheet measured at 13.8/2 ohms 190.5 watts. The 100.2 ought to be worth $20.

Someone is selling an old BBQ style RF punch 100.2 for $20

worth it ?

I'll give you the $20+shipping to me. Wonderful find if it is functional!

lawl....

I bought it and a kicker comp 8 for $35.

Its missing the RF center but that dont matter

Nice buy.

Just went for a drive in the M and realized why I love the car yet again. I ended up doing a 50-120 race three times in a row with a Boxster S. He went first and I caught him, I went first and smoked him, he went first and I passed him again. We pulled off on the same exit and he still gave me the thumbs up, which I returned. That was fun!

Now I gotta finish cleaning the garage from the sheetrock work I did so I can put her back in.

i've got a decent weekend coming up..going to try out the TL rl-i8 inthe boys room...and the wife's TB...

the thing is, the box was simple..maybe i should make a couple and sell them...

tomorrow, i ride!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

ramos, i got your back inthe kicker 8 thread...man, there are some idiots over there..lol..

please let me know how wrong i am too...lol...

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Today was great ...

Hectic day at work, got in an argument with the head boss, that was great ...

My friend got in a huge car accident last night, totalled his car, he's in the hospital right now with non-life threatening injuries but his friend was airlifted to Vancouver with possibly life-threatening injuries. My friend was completely at fault (took a corner too fast, single car accident) and only has $300,000 in liability, so if the worst happens, he's screwed for sure ...

He bought a Dodge Stealth Twin Turbo back in April, which I knew was a bad idea. In fact, before he even bought it, I bet him $100 that he would crash it before the summer ended. Unfortunately, I was right. Within a month of owning it, he lost his license for 2 months for dangerous driving. In addition to that, he's crashed every car he's ever owned, but the fastest car he previously had ever owned was a 135 hp, 2900 lb Toyota Celica ... Putting him behind the wheel of a 320 hp, 3800 lb Stealth wasn't a good idea, obviously ...

Drove a friends 02 mustang GT, they sure as hell aren't kidding about the "Short Throw" when you install a short throw shifter, goll damn. I loved it though.

Nothing wrong with that, if I redid my car completely I'd do a single 15, 8's in the kicks, and a 3/4 with a tweet up high. Thinking about it anyway, my baffles might be large enough for the 8's already if not with a little glass it would work. Maybe this winter?

/\ is what happens when you start typing and leave for a while.

I love my short shifter.

Not a bet you want to win James, sorry that sucks. He needs a slower car.

It took me a little bit to discover where the fudge neutral was. Going from heavy duty truck transmissions to a short throw 5spd took a second or two to get my bearings straight. After I figured out how short the throw actually was, smooth as silk grabbin the next gear.

When you lean to drive a manual on the chittiest transmssion ever (my old truck) and then hone your skills in 2 ton trucks and a semi, you can drive basically anything.

Almost passed out in the gym from my leg routine today.

Feels good to really push yourself once in a while.

When you lean to drive a manual on the chittiest transmssion ever (my old truck) and then hone your skills in 2 ton trucks and a semi, you can drive basically anything.

Learnt to drive when I was 10 on a 79 3/4 ton 360 Dodge w/4 spd.

Most interesting little truck was a 62 Ford F100, straight six, 3 on the tree.

Learnt to drive when I was 10 on a 79 3/4 ton 360 Dodge w/4 spd.

Most interesting little truck was a 62 Ford F100, straight six, 3 on the tree.

Them column shifters are tricky

lawl....

I bought it and a kicker comp 8 for $35.

Its missing the RF center but that dont matter

welp

either i didnt see it or i did it but the surround looks to be cut where it meets the cone.

No biggie, was gonna fry it too