mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Well I just got back from filming that rli jones guy and his family.

is this a show in canada? i have never seen it.

edit: i have seen one ep.. it was on project free tv.. but i have never seen it on tv

Yeah you bet - Trailer Park Boys. It takes a lot to make me laugh and that show is hilarious.

Fleetwood Mac is playing at work......driving me crazy.......AAAAAHHHHH!!!

"thunder only happes when it's raining"

You make loving fun, Dave.

:peepwall:

HI!!! BILLY MAYS HERE FOR OXI CLEAN!!!

love the way isopropyl alcohol makes all the shiny black plastic computer bits smudge free

Well I just got back from filming that rli jones guy and his family.

is this a show in canada? i have never seen it.

edit: i have seen one ep.. it was on project free tv.. but i have never seen it on tv

Yeah you bet - Trailer Park Boys. It takes a lot to make me laugh and that show is hilarious.

dude watched that shit while deployed.

even the australians think that shit is funny.

I know I liked it................steve can u find all the seasons thus far on dvd and get me a price? cause here its like 60 bucks a season

And I agree that woman's arm is fuckin bad

If you guys are interested in some new music check out Mark Selby, blues music and his new CD Nine Pound Hammer is extremely good. He is actually one of my best friends relation and she brought me a CD to try out and I love it.

haha he was the principal at my old middle school. He left to pursue his music career I think. That was......oh man....like 10 years ago.

If you guys are interested in some new music check out Mark Selby, blues music and his new CD Nine Pound Hammer is extremely good. He is actually one of my best friends relation and she brought me a CD to try out and I love it.

haha he was the principal at my old middle school. He left to pursue his music career I think. That was......oh man....like 10 years ago.

Wow, was NOT expecting that one. Anyway, he does some damn good tunes.

Starting to pack for MN currently, leaving in about 8.5hrs...

Thought about packing in the morning, but I figured what the hell, might as well get an early start on it.

Might be time to invest in some new jeans, having problems finding enough that don't have holes in them...

**twilight zone music**

Watching Carlos Mencia on Comedy Central

he really is fucking hilarious

dude watched that shit while deployed.

even the australians think that shit is funny.

I know I liked it................steve can u find all the seasons thus far on dvd and get me a price? cause here its like 60 bucks a season

I bet many of the seasons can be borrowed from the internet. Other than that, they aren't that cheap. Like you said around $55 per season.

Lately my drunk friends have been getting more sleep in my house than I have... Somethings not right with this picture.

watched that clip and went to part 2

at the very beginning that ladys arm is gross!

very crazy movie

may watch more later got things to do now

It is honestly worth taking the time to watch all of the parts.

Watched part of the first got to head out though. Looks very interesting

Hmm, owner of the 550F sent me much better pictures, tank doesn't look that bad cosmetically except for a quarter-sized dent in the low point of it...definitely something I could live with until I could find another tank to put on it, or have it fixed if there's a good way to do that...we'll see if anyone snatches it in the next few weeks. The rest of it looks great cosmetically.

spoon and dry ice...

and a hello to everyone. speaking of motorcycles, i did partake in a run yesterday, kinda of a mini sturgis. didn't get many pics as there wasn't really anything to take pics of. though i did find a harley well within jim's price range and hopefully, his mechanical abilities. and yes, i'll vouch that it does indeed run as i witnessed the owner riding in and out.

gallery_66_126_15058.jpg

yes, it's only got half a tank, a tailight mounted to the side of the softtail fender, a kickstarter ( it's an 80's shovelhead dyna) and temporary tags, so it's street legal, lol.

1981harley012306.jpg

what it is supposed to look like

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

no thanks needed jim, i won't even charge a finders fee, lol. though i'm sure i could charge that guy selling it, if indeed he'll let go of such a beautiful, and rare, specimen.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

woa, been a while for me. The forum has changed it's layout crazy.

just an update in my life(for those who care) My truck was hit by a drunk driver so I no longer have it anymore. My new car is an 06 Honda Civic coupe. Oh and I work at Olive Garden now as a Bartender.

just an update in my life(for those who care) My truck was hit by a drunk driver so I no longer have it anymore. My new car is an 06 Honda Civic coupe. Oh and I work at Olive Garden now as a Bartender.

Bartender ftw !

Nice to see you back here :)

Bartender ftw !

Nice to see you back here :)

Sorry to hear of your truck man.............everyone okay in that wreck?