mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

My mind is playing tricks with me, I can't remember if I got a receipt for this thing when I paid with cash on Tuesday...typically, I find every single receipt for things I don't care about but I can't find the one that I actually want to return :)

Oh well, they're going to take it back anyway...

Fricking battery on the laptop leaked last night and now she doesn't work. IBM is sending me a new one though.

the other important point is that I am not trying to do long term investments. High risk, high loss. I'm making a point to not put too much in any single stock because some of these will be major losses

I've always been told that out of 5 you can pretty much expect 1 to be a home run 3 to give or take around nothing and the bottom to drop out of one

Starving again, I always forget to eat when I work from home.

I've been eating too much at meal time. Been doing the eat 5-6 times a day thing but when I eat too big a meal I don't eat my snack later because I'm not hungry and then I eat a big meal next time etc....

I wish I could work from home.

I've been eating too much at meal time. Been doing the eat 5-6 times a day thing but when I eat too big a meal I don't eat my snack later because I'm not hungry and then I eat a big meal next time etc....

hard habiot to break for sure. Try adding in a protein shake instead of a "snack" It will help ramp up the metabilism, and it's likely you don't get enough protein a day anyway. Then again you are in texas... you might get enough

:D

My metabolism doesn't need any more ramping up, thats for sure.

I love pie!

WHo else loves pie? Pie is great.

I should be presetint. WTF. That's rockstar power. I have to find that speech somewhere.

I love pie!

WHo else loves pie? Pie is great.

I should be presetint. WTF. That's rockstar power. I have to find that speech somewhere.

pie post 2.0 WTF?

It makes you work more hours

I like hair pie, without the hair.

Class in 30 min.

To go or not to go that is th.... Fuck that, I'm not going

Day is over. 7:30 game tonight.

I realized today that I haven't kept up with (most) professional sports of any kind since 1998...wow...

It makes you work more hours

i'm ok with that

=)

I like home.

today has been a good day.

unfortunately i now have to do homework until about midnight. At least i got a nap in!

i got the sexah RCAs in, and realized i did not buy one for the sub....oops. Hell i may end up not even running one for a while.

ahhh i love my parents

my mother has "lost" my butler 2ch.

no mom....it's not expensive.

well, had a decent day getting samples, except for the usual utilities not wanting to actually mark their utilities. One utility guy made me call back in to dig safe and change my ticket so that the place I wanted him to mark was specifically listed. Because apparently "around the big storage tank" only means within 1 foot of it. His utilities were about 15 feet away. Stupid thing is that because I changed the ticket, it gets called back to every other utility company and they will go back out and remark. Jerkoff. 100 bucks says if I just put down the address and no description he'd come to me and say "so where are you going to be working" so that he can try and cut it down. The gas guy refused to mark his line that was about 20 feet from where we were working, even though he had to go out there to see where it was. Why not just mark it anyway while you're there? I swear, in the job description of companies hiring a utility marker it says "Must not want to do your job correctly, must be lazy, and must get easily aggravated when called upon to do your job."