mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

2 quick pics from the trip...

Camp was right at the far side of the closest lake

IMG_1072.jpg

IMG_0955_1.jpg

Adrian those pictues look awesome! How large is that body of water?

I started in engineering, then switched to HNFE (human nutrition foods and exercise) focus: dietetics but it was a breeze major and I would have struggled to find a job (LOL) so I switched to BIO

I started in engineering, then switched to HNFE (human nutrition foods and exercise) focus: dietetics but it was a breeze major and I would have struggled to find a job (LOL) so I switched to BIO

What engineering disipline were you in?

I only stayed in one year, and at VaTech you don't declare a discipline until your 2nd year (so i was general engineering).

I was debating between chemical and mechanical, probably should have stuck with it in hindsight as the reasons I switched were more because of bad advising and a bad engineering fundamentals teacher (who was also my advisor...lol)

I don't think I would have enjoyed the work though, i'm more of a mechanic than an engineer but at least I wouldn't struggle like a mofo for a job.

yea, when i entered college there wasn't exactly a shortage of jobs and a failing economy. Not to mention i was young and dumb anyway.

I only stayed in one year, and at VaTech you don't declare a discipline until your 2nd year (so i was general engineering).

I was debating between chemical and mechanical, probably should have stuck with it in hindsight as the reasons I switched were more because of bad advising and a bad engineering fundamentals teacher (who was also my advisor...lol)

I don't think I would have enjoyed the work though, i'm more of a mechanic than an engineer but at least I wouldn't struggle like a mofo for a job.

Either CE and ME would have been a great way to go. If you had stayed in that field I would have been able to offer some help in your job search.

Adrian, that is amazing. Beautiful pictures.

So when you order something and they give you a delivery date, then 2 weeks later give you a delivery range (3pm est - 7pm est) and it is now 9pm est, what are you supposed to think? :Doh:

The iHop seems to be a 'hopin' with people.

Aaron I will be coming your way in 2 weeks and I was wondering if Vaccaro's is a place you would recommend to go for pastries?

Road trip TOP!

Aaron I will be coming your way in 2 weeks and I was wondering if Vaccaro's is a place you would recommend to go for pastries?

Yes, very good.

So when you order something and they give you a delivery date, then 2 weeks later give you a delivery range (3pm est - 7pm est) and it is now 9pm est, what are you supposed to think? :Doh:

You're supposed to think you should not have ordered something from Kevin@ Skar.

Fuck you and your ability to eat pastries!

Seriously. I LOVE Oreos, and Gavin had some today and I about died just smelling them. This shit sucks!

The lake is ~9600000 square feet. It's the largest lake in the area.

Seriously. I LOVE Oreos, and Gavin had some today and I about died just smelling them. This shit sucks!

Booo :(

Yes, very good.

Thanks Aaron.

I am hoping to get the family down a day early to explore the Inner Harbor area. Is there anything there that is a must see or do? My kids are 14 and 17, but I am taking my other little ones who are 2 and 5.

I have noticed more and more foods that are gluten free and they don't tast any different (at leastto me).

Maybe Oreos will be next.

The lake is ~9600000 square feet. It's the largest lake in the area.

Larger than it looks in the picture. :)

You're supposed to think you should not have ordered something from Kevin@ Skar.

laughter

I have noticed more and more foods that are gluten free and they don't tast any different (at leastto me).

Maybe Oreos will be next.

Can I have your taste buds? I have yet to taste something that DOES taste the same.

Are you allergic to wheat? Ouch, I've tried gluten free food. It did NOT taste the same to me.

laughter

HA! I'm pretty pleased with the VVX subs but the box he sent me is garbage, total pos. I had to seal it up myself (there was no sealant at all and some one-eighth or slightly bigger gaps on nearly every joint), terminal cup is barely held in, port sucks (1" wide) and the baffle flexes like crazy even with 300 rms subs in it getting maybe 100-150 watts each. :suicide-santa: