mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

STILLWATER, Okla. -- A carpenter says he has learned his lesson: Don't wear rival colors to Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy's house.Gundy is being sued by a contractor who says he agreed to work on the coach's home in March.

Brent Loveland of Choctaw says he arrived early in the morning on March 21 wearing a gray "Oklahoma Baseball" T-shirt with the university's name in red block letters. According to the lawsuit, Gundy arrived at the house at 9:30 a.m. and spotted Loveland's shirt. "How dare you come into my house and offend my wife," Gundy allegedly said.

Gundy then allegedly used profanity as he told the contractor to get off his property. Gundy called Loveland a "stupid idiot" for wearing the shirt on "OSU soil," and refused Loveland's apologies, the lawsuit says. The contractor offered to turn his shirt inside-out, but was refused, according to the suit.

Loveland said he was never asked about his school loyalties before agreeing to do the work. He sued Gundy Thursday in state court for more than $10,000 in damages. He says he lost more than $30,000 in income from an expected 13 weeks of work.

Wow, some people are ridiculous.

I want small screen with big processor. I don't gives much of a Damn about games but I HATE slowness.

Need a 14ish" with an I7. Don't exist.

Did u smoke or chew r1?

I would smoke when I drank for several years in my early twenties. It's been a good 8-9 years since I've had a cigarette. I chewed tobacco for 15 years.

Correction, 14 years. I've been free of it for little over a year now. I remember I quit last July.

Wish I could try FF but IT doesn't let any of us download programs. Ill try clearing things out to get GS to work. Haven't tried justhearit yet either.

At my job I was able to install Google chrome without admin priveleges

Tried chaw once. Threw up like 3 times. It was great up until that point

Wish I could try FF but IT doesn't let any of us download programs. Ill try clearing things out to get GS to work. Haven't tried justhearit yet either.

I wish that were the case for me. I've tried and it blocked it :(

Got the floorboard / kick panel area fiberglassed for a base, should be dry in 45 minutes then I can start smoothing it out.

Has anyone else seen kickpanels/pods done with fabric coated in resin and body filler, but no fiberglass mat?

Yes, by idiots.

I am an idiot :). I did that on my kick panels for my first truck. however, my fabric was a super thick material that had a lot of random fibers. It took a hell of a lot of sanding but it was strong afterwards.

I didn't see yours either. Seen plenty fails that way tho

FinishedKicks.jpg

http://s51.photobuck...0Kick%20Panels/ <- Link to the rest of the pics

STILLWATER, Okla. -- A carpenter says he has learned his lesson: Don't wear rival colors to Oklahoma State football coach Mike Gundy's house.Gundy is being sued by a contractor who says he agreed to work on the coach's home in March.

Brent Loveland of Choctaw says he arrived early in the morning on March 21 wearing a gray "Oklahoma Baseball" T-shirt with the university's name in red block letters. According to the lawsuit, Gundy arrived at the house at 9:30 a.m. and spotted Loveland's shirt. "How dare you come into my house and offend my wife," Gundy allegedly said.

Gundy then allegedly used profanity as he told the contractor to get off his property. Gundy called Loveland a "stupid idiot" for wearing the shirt on "OSU soil," and refused Loveland's apologies, the lawsuit says. The contractor offered to turn his shirt inside-out, but was refused, according to the suit.

Loveland said he was never asked about his school loyalties before agreeing to do the work. He sued Gundy Thursday in state court for more than $10,000 in damages. He says he lost more than $30,000 in income from an expected 13 weeks of work.

Wow, some people are ridiculous.

I seriously thought I was going to get mugged one time at VaTech. It was my first year, coming back from the math empo walking across the drill field (read 100 yards of open field but full of drunk football fans). I don't follow ANY sports, turns out we were playing florida (i think???) that day. I was wearing a green shirt, not a fucking football shirt, just a fucking green shirt. Hoards of people kept yelling at me and I was beyond perplexed, why did everyone keep saying fags wear green? So a group of about 5-10ppl start to approach me and luckily a group of about 30-40 intelligent hokies ganged up around me yelling "he's wearing a fucking bookbag you morons, he's a hokie" They actually walked with me all the way back to the dorm while explaining what had just happened.

Got the floorboard / kick panel area fiberglassed for a base, should be dry in 45 minutes then I can start smoothing it out.

Has anyone else seen kickpanels/pods done with fabric coated in resin and body filler, but no fiberglass mat?

Yes, by idiots.

I am an idiot :). I did that on my kick panels for my first truck. however, my fabric was a super thick material that had a lot of random fibers. It took a hell of a lot of sanding but it was strong afterwards.

I didn't see yours either. Seen plenty fails that way tho

FinishedKicks.jpg

http://s51.photobucket.com/albums/f351/mkader2k6/Custom%20Kick%20Panels/

Nice pods :D

Thats sucks. i don't know why it worked on Google Chrome for me. It told me that I needed admin privileges so I hit okay or cancel and it installed it anyways. Wouldn't work on anything else though. No worries now though as I needed admin for something else and they never took them off.

^until i just switched back to a backpack which I now prefer 10:1

Yay for backpack !

i say no to the man purse, but I used to carry a messenger bag which worked out pretty well.

Too big, don't want something huge as I have a small place to put it. I don't plan on carrying except for extremely short jaunts into town from the boat when I have no pockets.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good looking man bag? And no, I am not the type that will actually carry one but considering I am now in the boat 3+ days a week and I am almost always wearing something without pockets I'd like something to hold: Droid, wallet, boat keys, flashlight, point & shoot camera and not have to gather everything separate and carry a shit pile when we hop into town for ice cream, sushi, dinner, etc.

What about one of those reuseable grocery bags? The canvas ones. I've seen different sized ones. Cheap option

I have some "beach" bags with a built in cooler in the bottom that are similar. Need the zipper or closure as there is nothing worse than stepping out of a boat and watching your wallet/phone fall from your bag into the lake.

Chew is gross, my stomach couldnt handle all of the nicotine, was great up until I felt like vomitig, weirdest nicotine high ever.

Thats sucks. i don't know why it worked on Google Chrome for me. It told me that I needed admin privileges so I hit okay or cancel and it installed it anyways. Wouldn't work on anything else though. No worries now though as I needed admin for something else and they never took them off.

I think I hit cancel. I'll play around with it later on and try my luck :)

Chew is gross, my stomach couldnt handle all of the nicotine, was great up until I felt like vomitig, weirdest nicotine high ever.

You're not supposed to swallow it. Of course you felt like vomiting. On a side note, I started Chewing Kodiak Straight and it tasted like root beer. It was very sweet and tasted great. That and their mint were about all I could handle. Skoal, Copenhagen, and the cheaper brands made me feel sick as well. I could let the Kodiak sit on my tongue and it was like candy. I think that's what got be hooked. Any of the others and it was a horrible taste. Personally, I don't think it's the nicotine that hooks you, it's simply the habit of doing it. I would always have a dip right after a meal and that's when it was best. My first 5-6 months after quitting and I felt lost not having a pinch in my cheek. I quickly started sucking on mints after meals and it was quite comforting.

Anyone have any recommendations for a good looking man bag? And no, I am not the type that will actually carry one but considering I am now in the boat 3+ days a week and I am almost always wearing something without pockets I'd like something to hold: Droid, wallet, boat keys, flashlight, point & shoot camera and not have to gather everything separate and carry a shit pile when we hop into town for ice cream, sushi, dinner, etc.

What about one of those reuseable grocery bags? The canvas ones. I've seen different sized ones. Cheap option

I have some "beach" bags with a built in cooler in the bottom that are similar. Need the zipper or closure as there is nothing worse than stepping out of a boat and watching your wallet/phone fall from your bag into the lake.

My Dad wears a waterpack type backpack and carries the same basic things as you. Camera, wallet, keys, and phone. Its smaller than a normal backpack so if size is a concern it might be convienent. It's a little dorky, but worth mentioning. He's got a fairly large camera (slr) too so I'm pretty sure your camera would fit unless you've got some paparazzi type shit

I wasn't swallowing it, nicotine in high amounts makes me sick.

I have friends/coworkers who swallow that shit and If I did that id die lol