mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I've never had a problem with them at all in the past. That'll be two phone calls tomorrow - I'd like to know if they're not updating their "order status" page on their website, or accepted my Paypal payment last week and haven't even processed my order yet.

yea their order process site thing sucks. I have never had a problem with them before now.

It took them 2 days after I received my first package to update their order status page.

its really starting to piss me off. Although I really can't wait to get the mini van. It will give me a place to store all my audio stuff till I can get my explorer finished. Then comes da wall.

Dennis, ipod adapter or mids. That H/U looks retarded.

Brad, you shoudve got him to sent it certified. That way you will get it and he cant say crap if you dont get it. I know a debt collector and he says the only way to send a legal document is certified.

Brad, FYI, the PO will handle all the legal things concerning a MO, if that's where it cam from.  If not, or that it really matters, a MO is basically like a check, so how could someone of the name Eric cash it when it should have been signed by you.  Now, have you changed your name to Eric?  I mean, surely, I could not get away with cashing something in my brother's name, as Ryan and Kevin are nowhere near the same.  Likewise in your case.  Call his BS, let him post a thread and let the forum know the crap this guy is up to.  I don't see a single person having a problem with doing a deal with you given his BS statements you've conveyed here.

Yeah, I know.

For now I'm just going to wait and see if he can provide me a copy of said money order and go from there.

And Justin, you're welcome for the EQ. Hope you put it to good use since I never had the chance.

You're lucky you got it though.....I'm such a scammer......

Dennis, ipod adapter or mids. That H/U looks retarded.

Brad, you shoudve got him to sent it certified. That way you will get it and he cant say crap if you dont get it. I know a debt collector and he says the only way to send a legal document is certified.

From now on I'm only accepting MO's sent via UPS/Fed Ex/DHL, that way it's tracked the entire way.

///M5 you have a wonderful car

im confused though what username did you used to be? or were u M5 all along and I had really been gone that long?

Thanks, I love it as well. I have wanted an E34 M5 since the day they came out in 89 and finally could afford one. Good confusion though....only found the site in Sept, so you haven't been gone that long. Never had another name...on diyma I am B&K but other than that pretty much M5 all over.

Here is the history:

Bought the car of my dreams

Needed a stereo

Started to do research

Found a few audio forums (never belonged to any forum before)

Decided on a stereo

Picked a username on the forums that I found thinking I would get some quick advice and get out. Really felt original and used "///M5" as I figured M5 would be taken.

Installed said stereo

Now re-addicted to car audio (had a few "large" systems including my first in 1989)

And of course, like it here at SSA

Nice to meet you Sean... My other car is an E34 ;)

I love E34 M5's, but I ended up getting my car from a friend and got a good deal... He put the wheels on it and about a month later I bought it, so that was good :D

DSC01609.jpg

Have you done anything to your car? I now frequent bimmerforums.com and am spending some money on my car..

Oh and if anyone cares I'll be moving to Arizona by mid-to-late 2007

what part? and why?

Lake Havasu most likely if I go out to Arizona(still debating between there and cali by Glamis).

I'm moving out there to get out of all the snow bullchit and to be close to sand dunes like whoa. That and I know quite a few people in the Az and my cousin lives like 20 mins outside Phoenix.

Lake Havasu most likely if I go out to Arizona(still debating between there and cali by Glamis).

I'm moving out there to get out of all the snow bullchit and to be close to sand dunes like whoa. That and I know quite a few people in the Az and my cousin lives like 20 mins outside Phoenix.

good stuff

Lake Havasu is pretty interesting place

yea my buddy told me he sees about as many tits in Lake Havasu as he did when he lived in Vegas. Said they got parties like mad.

I'm just tryin to find a place that has a FedEx terminal really. I'm making right around 18.00 an hour and love it. I would kind of like to keep my job out in Az just transfer. Hopefully Havasu has a terminal

the heat doesn't bother me. I used to work in an auto shop that didn't have ac or heat so I've been to both extremes and back.

i just want out of the damn cold

I got pwned good today.

I washed all my jeans and I hung them up to dry so they wouldnt shrink....

Turns out they shrunk so much that i cant even button the button.

I dont even need a belt anymore !

///M5 you have a wonderful car

im confused though what username did you used to be? or were u M5 all along and I had really been gone that long?

Thanks, I love it as well. I have wanted an E34 M5 since the day they came out in 89 and finally could afford one. Good confusion though....only found the site in Sept, so you haven't been gone that long. Never had another name...on diyma I am B&K but other than that pretty much M5 all over.

Here is the history:

Bought the car of my dreams

Needed a stereo

Started to do research

Found a few audio forums (never belonged to any forum before)

Decided on a stereo

Picked a username on the forums that I found thinking I would get some quick advice and get out. Really felt original and used "///M5" as I figured M5 would be taken.

Installed said stereo

Now re-addicted to car audio (had a few "large" systems including my first in 1989)

And of course, like it here at SSA

Nice to meet you Sean... My other car is an E34 ;)

I love E34 M5's, but I ended up getting my car from a friend and got a good deal... He put the wheels on it and about a month later I bought it, so that was good :D

DSC01609.jpg

Have you done anything to your car? I now frequent bimmerforums.com and am spending some money on my car..

Well, here is a history of the changes that have been done on my car:

Dinan Stage 3 Suspension: springs, sway bars, camber plates, rear auto-levelling removed. Upgraded bushings.

Dinan chip and cam sprocket

Eichmann catback exhaust system

Windows tinted (illegally for MN at 35%)

--just ordering a short shift kit now (in pieces as it is MUCH cheaper)

had a K&N Filter/replaced with stock which seems faster??

Since I am running snow tires, I am probably going to put some 18's in the spring. Right now I am leaning towards these ASA rims (as light as the stock 17's and made using BBS casting technology at <$200 each)

And of course the stereo, which you can find my toils listed here (remember I was pretty new when I started with this)

Front Stage: Seas W18 and Alpine 2904

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...wtopic=4650&hl=

Sub: SS RLp

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...wtopic=4166&hl=

And some gratiutious pictures:

http://www.soundsolutionsaudio.com/forum/i...wtopic=5044&hl=

So, no I haven't really done anything. :D

Your E34 looks real clean and sweet. I really like the black, but when I found the red M I had to have it. My original intention was to get a normal E34 and put a supercharger on it and modify the suspension. I have a 9psi Powerdyne SC sitting in my basement that still might make it on my car, but am leaning towards keeping it as is for a while.

If there are any questions that you have on yours, shoot away. I am active with the local bimmer group and have a lot of resources that I can lean on if I don't know the answers. Or if you make it up my way, come by for a test drive.

post-967-1138764241_thumb.jpg

I got pwned good today.

I washed all my jeans and I hung them up to dry so they wouldnt shrink....

Turns out they shrunk so much that i cant even button the button.

I dont even need a belt anymore !

Well you can still use your belt to whip a ho!