mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I am pissed, I never got around to building my wall, oh well. It will be done before I head down to maryland to kick denim's but in A (I hope I am able to at least give him a run for his money.

Anyone here familiar with Demonoid?

I might be getting an invite there, just wanted to know if it'd be worth checking out...for FLAC.

quick search : music and FLAC...~6900 results.

eh, I'll probably just stick with Oink only for now...no reason to go off looking elsewhere...

just got leap installed, time for a reboot

This staying up till 3am chit has got to go... 4am last night, it'll be past 3am tonight, its killing me.

psst. want to PM me the link to LEAP or somthing, apparently I don't know where to look.

VIP section.

This staying up till 3am chit has got to go... 4am last night, it'll be past 3am tonight, its killing me.

Welcome to my life...

Hmm, Apollo 13 on USA, really makes me want to turn the sub on bad...

:D

That's it, I'm never posting my SN on any more forums...there are only a few good reasons to be IMing people at 4am, and apparently I'm on the lists of people who don't realize that.

I always hate it on my nights off when random people im me asking me tons of audio questions. By the time I stop talking and have converted them towards ssa/sundown/tc sounds or Fi or SSA or Stereo Intergrity etc.../ knukonceptz/ alternators before capacitors etc... it is usually 6 am

awesome, TOP ^^^ second one in 2 days

They also can't handle my 27 inches of raging CRT.

phear

I'm rocking the 27" of CRT as well. :)

I posted the maggies over on CSO cause I was bored today. Fryman had to make some comment about all the audio and a tiny CRT... I commented that I'm not trying to compensate for something with a big arse TV. :finger:

Ha I got you guys beat bad. You suck, I have a 32.

21" CRT

HA! me > you guys

VIP section.

Welcome to my life...

x2 :+1:

That's it, I'm never posting my SN on any more forums...there are only a few good reasons to be IMing people at 4am, and apparently I'm on the lists of people who don't realize that.

am i allowed to ask you for naughty pictures at 4am? :D;)

she also insinuated that one of the new girls is out of my league. So i'm going to stick it in her butt and send a pic.

There is no such thing as this out of league she speaks about. Confidence goes a long way my friend.

Think I'm gonna try to get Grandma & Grandpa's Fiat (~66 fiat 1500 convertible, 2dr) running today for the hell of it. It hasen't ran in years so this should be interesting.

Anyone have an external hard drive they'd sell me for teh cheep? :)

Looking in the 300-500GB range...

seems like EVERYONE found out about the suicide story. problems is nobody that wasn't there that night got their facts straight :(

i'm hearing more and more sides of the story which, obviously, aren't true :lol:

i'd love to own a convertible.

would be funny to read the story in the newspaper... :lol:

she also insinuated that one of the new girls is out of my league. So i'm going to stick it in her butt and send a pic.

There is no such thing as this out of league she speaks about. Confidence goes a long way my friend.

oh trust me this girl is not even debateable. I probably will fudge her just to prove it to myself though.