mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm not really sure what to say to that Jay. I think I'll leave that to someone else.

Tom? I see you lurking...........any points of view?

And I am surpised by that Ryan..........ur not usually the type to stay silent.

J

ok I'll say this.........

If they were someone that was "married" into the family I would view it as not the best idea but technically they aren't your blood family. Regardless I think morally, it's wrong.

I agree..............I just trying not to hurt ol dudes feelsings ya know LOL.

He'll be okay.

J

Also we have a moral question of the day

As posed to me by a old friend of mine in my unit.

"dude I feel kinda fudgeed up right now. I got drunk alot while home on leave. I slept with both my step sister and my step cusin.......does that make it incest?"

My only response aside from a blankish face was, "well its not blood so its all good."

Any opinions?

J

biologically, no

morally, ehhh..

Way I figure it is if his dad was only dating his step mom than it would be just fine, so why not now.........still not my cup o tea LOL

J

omg, the free section of Craigslist is so cool

free???

180px-Mr-t.jpg

J

Hmmm, I've been wanting to get a tattoo for awhile now, haven't quite figured out what I want yet though.

For me the only way I will get a tattoo is if it has a meaning, and I want it to relate to shooting (competition) since it has been a big part of my life. One possible one is (tell me how f'ing lame this is, I'm just kicking ideas around), A target with three bullets through the ten ring, around the top half (text wraps around the circle) it says Impossible is nothing (always been a big fan of that phrase), and around the bottom, Belief is everything.

Any tattoo I get would be on my side/chest area, I want some opinions on how lame this sounds.

not lame at all. not IMO. make sure it's a sub-MOA group though, lol. cloverleaf FTMFW!!

i rather like the idea,

Always a sub MOA group, strive for nothing less. :D

MOA group???

J

minute of angle :)

Gotcha................I need a nap.......too much in my head

So how the hell do you all combat depression? I've tried everything recently. I'm exercising, sleeping enough, eating well, i've tried sex, beer & TV, even messing around with the system in the car but it's like every time i have 5seconds with nothing to do i feel the chit start creeping back up on me.

any recommendations?

choose to not be

:finger: i wish it was that easy

Every time I feel depressed. I sit back, think about all the crazy chit that has happened to me in my life. Then realize I'm still alive :)

Hmmm, I've been wanting to get a tattoo for awhile now, haven't quite figured out what I want yet though.

For me the only way I will get a tattoo is if it has a meaning, and I want it to relate to shooting (competition) since it has been a big part of my life. One possible one is (tell me how f'ing lame this is, I'm just kicking ideas around), A target with three bullets through the ten ring, around the top half (text wraps around the circle) it says Impossible is nothing (always been a big fan of that phrase), and around the bottom, Belief is everything.

Any tattoo I get would be on my side/chest area, I want some opinions on how lame this sounds.

not lame at all. not IMO. make sure it's a sub-MOA group though, lol. cloverleaf FTMFW!!

i rather like the idea,

then get the tattoo already, lol!!

again, i think it's a cool idea. it fits you, it's something you love and it has a great message. so why isn't it done?

and matt...it is tht easy. you just have to make it so.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

554,340???

Holy crap

i'm sick of studying literature. if i ever need to read this chit again, i'm going to puke on the books.

hopefully, tomorrow will be my last "date" with literature :D

contemplating on starting a camp fire with all the stupid books and notebooks. right after the exams.

no time for some quality listening in 2 days isn't helping.

hello Ramos and Kent !

i rather like the idea,

then get the tattoo already, lol!!

again, i think it's a cool idea. it fits you, it's something you love and it has a great message. so why isn't it done?

and matt...it is tht easy. you just have to make it so.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I just came up with this particular design the other day, and I'm liking it so far. I need some extra $$$ and time to get to a tattoo shop before this happens though. It should happen before the summer is out though.

shame on you for lurking again :P

i remember reading you're working on an old car. details please !