mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

About to start summer classes today :blink: . English and History my two least favorite subjects... Wth was I thinking?

I need to get some coffee.

I am about to make a cappuccino myself

I should hold off because I don't like to have to poo at work. :(

Morning everybody . :)

And Mr. Denim , am I gonna have to start calling you Finch ? :D

Mornternoon everyone!!!!

Broke and fixed the bumper on our truck today......twas fun.

J

Finch, where do I know that name?

caught some nice snook the past two nights. Going after Tarpon tonight :)

Wish I could go.

Home Run derby is tonight.

Yep . Gonna watch it , then head out fishing :)

CLeaning out some old data to help keep the board loading ok.

Jealous I am. Baitcasting or fly?

I went and chased Brown's yesterday and learned a valuable lesson. 100deg heat, beating sun, and a storm front = no big bites. I saw at least 200 fish, but couldn't get anything over 8" to take a fly. Started out throwing dries and no surface activity (duh), went to sub surface and could hit fish in the face with my whole gamut of flies and nothing would bite. Occasionally a little flash would cause the small ones to run out and grab it. Still a lot of fun to be in a sub 50deg river when its that hot out, especially when my waders are actually just a pair of keen sandals.

Good luck with the Tarpon mang!

:boobs2: cable modem back up

Guys standing on the beach were laughing at me when I showed up. They all had a myriad of humongous arse surf casting rods. All live bait probably cast 50 foot off the sand. Then here comes my country bumpkin ass :D 7 foot medium spinning rod with 10lb test. Zinging red head jigs, with a white super fluke out in the INCOMING current. I was freaking tearing them up. Laughter and snickering stopped quick ;)

I went and chased Brown's yesterday and learned a valuable lesson. 100deg heat, beating sun, and a storm front = no big bites. I saw at least 200 fish, but couldn't get anything over 8" to take a fly. Started out throwing dries and no surface activity (duh), went to sub surface and could hit fish in the face with my whole gamut of flies and nothing would bite. Occasionally a little flash would cause the small ones to run out and grab it. Still a lot of fun to be in a sub 50deg river when its that hot out, especially when my waders are actually just a pair of keen sandals.

Good luck with the Tarpon mang!

I have the same wading gear :D

and woot for the daquiri house having wifi :)

Guys standing on the beach were laughing at me when I showed up. They all had a myriad of humongous arse surf casting rods. All live bait probably cast 50 foot off the sand. Then here comes my country bumpkin ass :D 7 foot medium spinning rod with 10lb test. Zinging red head jigs, with a white super fluke out in the INCOMING current. I was freaking tearing them up. Laughter and snickering stopped quick ;)

I actually meant for the tarpons...but I too enjoy the soft jerkbaits in both salt & fresh. How light of a jig?

and woot for the daquiri house having wifi :)

lol

Hmm...might have a line on a set of cabinets for the Fostex's, already built, guy wants to get rid of them for nothing. All I'd need to do is drive a few hours to pick them up.

Bare MDF though...got any ideas on how to finish them? Veneering isn't possible because of the design of the front baffle...