mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

will the 7996 control the 701?

no

are you sure? eca person just says yes,

err not calling you out, i would just rather be sure before dropping $$

Chevy girl and I are moving in a rather positive direction... She offered to let me drive her baby today. 91 camaro rs. We have been looking at camaro's for me. I have decided to stick with my guy and go after an ls1. We also were dealing with a chevy rep about her order of an 09 Camaro in SOM.

err not calling you out, i would just rather be sure before dropping $$

If it does "control it" all it will let you do is change pre-sets, but I didn't think it would even do that. It is possible I am wrong, but in my search (discounting anything from this year) there wasn't anything but a screen that could really control the H701. It is the only reason my next car will get a screen. Perhaps the 650 will have an easier control to implement.

Chevy girl and I are moving in a rather positive direction... She offered to let me drive her baby today. 91 camaro rs. We have been looking at camaro's for me. I have decided to stick with my guy and go after an ls1. We also were dealing with a chevy rep about her order of an 09 Camaro in SOM.

Put it in her trunk :D

we were all looking at the dopey link.

About her trunk. I am not one to rush things. But in retrospect I did convince her to come over for the night tonight (she gets here a little after 1 am when she gets out of work).

party is still hur i went to read about dopey ad im watching so you think you can dance on me tivo

I didn't think I was out of place at all, obviously he did.

you're just young and stupid sean, "system" refers to individual components of a...err....system

Holy chit, this headache just hit me like a truck. :(

I'm not up for drinking it up tonight anymore. :(

I think reading dopey's posts did this to me...

my god...

now i'm arguing with peter_euro over at CAF because i used teh words "output potential is near the tops", when refering to my opinion about the rD classic sealed. (it was in rebuttal to him stating no rD sub would work sealed)

now, everything (i must really be behind the times) HAS to be measured by klippel and in oreder ot have a valid opinion, one must validate his remarks with his own klippel measurements. (denim, get the ICOn on the klippel stat!!)

wtf? http://www.caraudioforum.com/vbb3/showthre...age=2&pp=15

start on that page and read on....

oh yeah, and if you mention a specific sub, whether or not you're just talking about your personal experience with it, you must be pimping it.

wow...it's time for me to go to bed adn get laid. lol.....i must be too old for this shit.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

you're just young and stupid sean, "system" refers to individual components of a...err....system

shit, I knew I went wrong somewhere.

The gene pool needs some chlorine.

R2 thought about you today. The customer I was working with has a side interest in competitive shooting. He has been looking at developing a new rifle and is very interested in measuring the deflection of the barrel as the bullet passes through. We spoke about mapping the bending shapes of a gun under fire to tune it in a better way for both distance and accuracy. He asked about renting one of our $500k systems to do measurements over a weekend, sounds like fun to me.

That sounds like an interesting idea, any idea as to what caliber/distances he is going for?

On a different note, just ordered 2 MAW 15's from the shop to play with in the house. :)

R2 thought about you today. The customer I was working with has a side interest in competitive shooting. He has been looking at developing a new rifle and is very interested in measuring the deflection of the barrel as the bullet passes through. We spoke about mapping the bending shapes of a gun under fire to tune it in a better way for both distance and accuracy. He asked about renting one of our $500k systems to do measurements over a weekend, sounds like fun to me.

Sounds like something I'd be scared to touch for fear I'd break it

Thats what insurance is for... :)