mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Del Taco Chicken Soft Tacos are so fucking delicious

Got a letter from the college today, inside was a check for 650$, not entirely sure why I got it, but it appears that they just bought my new TV. :)

nice, no reason to complain about anything there

http://www.electronicsbonanza.com/comersus...er-AVH-P6800DVD

that's it!!

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

That's more expensive though... I meant I don't need navigation because I assumed a HU without navigation would be cheaper, more around the $400-$600 range. I like having a 6-disk changer, but if the HU is iPod compatible, I'll buy an iPod for daily listening.

-John

I watched some of that the other night, good flick.

damn, i just realized that i gotta move my chit bakc up here from mom and dad's. I hating moving my bed, but damn i love sleeping in it.

Acutally, my new check from the university will not go to a TV, it shall go to a bigass PE order. Party speakers is my next quest. I want something that'll sound just downright mean, and I think I know what to do. It should be relatively cheap too, albeit the two speakers will take 5 sheets of ply to build. High power, plus high efficiency 12" pro audio driver in a horn type enclosure should be interesting.

damn it...found my 9861 but dude wants $390 shipped for it. It's used yes, but in perfect condition.

So I was making pretty good money at lowes.

But they decided to cut me down to 10 hrs a week.

This really sux. I dont know what to do with all of this freakin free time.

I have had 7 consecutive days off

And nope, I didn't take a vacation or get fired

Edited by bdawson72

usually a good sign they want you to quit

whoa..i see ramos on here, is he already at dave's or not left his place yet

Off to the Little League World Series to watch my nephew! Gonna be LOTS of hot MILFs there!

don't forget the camera ryan

So I was making pretty good money at lowes.

But they decided to cut me down to 10 hrs a week.

This really sux. I dont know what to do with all of this freakin free time.

If you don't mind me asking whats the hourly rate there?

you have to cut the edges on the gi frame cause it isn't rouned for the beavertail safety, an it has the extended slide release, that's the latest edition, no need for the extended safety though, with my tiny hands the safety is perfect

all that stainless, i didn't see the extended slide release. that's all i want to add to my kimber.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Hows the new job working out Kent?

Hows the new job working out Kent?

loving it. not the best money, but it has good benefits, and the damn thing is easy. i get $0.485 a mile to drive my vehicle, on top of the hourly wage. with less then an 80 hour check and mileage, i've put over $1k in the bank the last two weeks (again, not great, but if i can net $20k a year, i'm happy). and the overtime doesn't feel like like overtime. i put in just over 50 hours lastweek, felt like 30. i will do some training the next two days in a town 50 miles away, one direction, lol. so i'll make ~$100 this week minimum just driving to and from work, lol. and i get my mileage check every friday, paycheck every two weeks, benefits will be $88 every two weeks for medical and dental, for the family. and that's not counting quarterly bonus's, hehe.

yeah, i don't mind cleaning up for this kind of job. and i've completed one phase of training, which is good for a fifty cent raise, and i've started the second phase. so by the time my probation is up, i'll have an $1 an hour raise.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Sounds like a pretty decent deal to me, way to go! :)

Have you heard about the "other" situation anymore?