$35 for 2 fuse holders with fuses and shipping :D

pucking local shops want $50 for one fuse holder :madsign:

Hey Tom and James !!!

ok, exam tomorrow.

wish me luck, if i score over 90% the state pays the entire 4 year tuition :D

ok, exam tomorrow.

good luck

I need some input from you fullsize chevy guys. I just did the Big 3 and now my temp gauge doesn't work. When I first start the truck it will go to 210* like normal, but after driving a bit I look down and it's at 160*. I'm not sure if this has to do with the Big 3 or not, because when I was at the beach the message 'Low coolant level' popped up in the drivers display, but went away so fast I couldn barely read it. It did this twice, but thought nothing of it since it went away so fast.

Also my stereo seems much louder, so does that mean my gains are a bit off now cause of the higher sustained voltage?

The truck seems louder too, but it might just be the 99* heat and the fans working extra hard.

any input is appreciated,

-John

i think we need to implement a new ihop rule, no talking about real life work/careers until i have one. I'm REALLLY dreading having to go into the field and try to land a job with only a 4yr degree in bio

Pretty much what I'm doing at the moment. 2 months of job searching and I've yet to get a job.

**still vladd here

thanks dennis, makes my stress level WAY LOWER

i'm fudgeed

I need some input from you fullsize chevy guys. I just did the Big 3 and now my temp gauge doesn't work. When I first start the truck it will go to 210* like normal, but after driving a bit I look down and it's at 160*. I'm not sure if this has to do with the Big 3 or not, because when I was at the beach the message 'Low coolant level' popped up in the drivers display, but went away so fast I couldn barely read it. It did this twice, but thought nothing of it since it went away so fast.

Also my stereo seems much louder, so does that mean my gains are a bit off now cause of the higher sustained voltage?

The truck seems louder too, but it might just be the 99* heat and the fans working extra hard.

-John

Welcome to the world of brand X. WhenI upgraded the big 3 on my buddy's camaro, it wouldn't start. Disconnected the extra ground wire I ran and it started right up. Touched it to the alt, and the car died.

Forecast for tomorrow is 46 w/humidity. Fuck me.

I'm going to assume that's celcius....

holy shit, supposed to be only 93* on Wednesday, that's awesome

lol, yep, celsuis. That's 115F. This is Canada, not the desert lol

wow

Shit, have $14 more to spend before I get free shipping. What to get?

i just officially bit the bullet

if anyone is interested in my 8053/bla, let me know, 9861 has been purchased

Del Taco Chicken Soft Tacos are so fucking delicious

No. As with all fast food. Bad, bad, bad.

Acutally, my new check from the university will not go to a TV, it shall go to a bigass PE order. Party speakers is my next quest. I want something that'll sound just downright mean, and I think I know what to do. It should be relatively cheap too, albeit the two speakers will take 5 sheets of ply to build. High power, plus high efficiency 12" pro audio driver in a horn type enclosure should be interesting.

:woot: Do tell!

ok, exam tomorrow.

Good Luck!!!

-John

Welcome to the world of brand X. WhenI upgraded the big 3 on my buddy's camaro, it wouldn't start. Disconnected the extra ground wire I ran and it started right up. Touched it to the alt, and the car died.

I too can't say that I have had a very good experience with my truck. Either way before going any further test it by disconnecting your newly attached wires and see if the gauge starts working.

As for the gains being off, if you don't hear distortion don't worry but do beware at higher volume to make sure you don't create issues.