mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Watched the trailer in HD here on the computer, looks wierd.

I'm heading out, got to go to work tomorrow morning. :(

i was browsing craigslist, as soon as maintenance finishes i'll be posting an ad in the personals from my anonymous e-mail addy

"looking for 40-50yo woman who loves taints, no fatties need apply"

Julie and I have taken to reading the personals for the pure fun of it. 90% of the posts seem to be from fudgeed up ppl

i was browsing craigslist, as soon as maintenance finishes i'll be posting an ad in the personals from my anonymous e-mail addy

"looking for 40-50yo woman who loves taints, no fatties need apply"

Julie and I have taken to reading the personals for the pure fun of it. 90% of the posts seem to be from fudgeed up ppl

some of them are really hilarious

time to get some food

time for some sleep, goodnight hop

Today WILL be a good day!

I love it when people get in a huff when we don't take a loss on a product so they can get a good deal.

Sean, 4 of us are coming down there Sept 14/15. How's the schedule?

I should be flying back on the 14th during the day sometime.

One of my aunt's was born in something much like that!

Born or conceived?

Jim, while your in here. Are there any tricks to setting up maggies in a house to get ideal sound out of them. I am pretty sure they are in a very un-ideal environment currently though :(

I did get time to play with the positioning this evening and it really brought out the low end in them, more pronounced and appealing. One thing that seems to bother me is the sound stage seems high, but this might be a trait of planars, I'm not sure.

You need to get them away from the walls and ceilings which is going to be really tough in your room. Room treatments are also nearly mandatory with them. Stereo subs is never a bad idea either. In your less than optimal room and placement I'd try to have them as on axis as possible.