mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Any kind of corner horn would be really, really nice in that room.

With the low ceilings something like a BIB would be perfect, the ceiling makes up the rest of the horn expansion...

I can't recall a summer being so hot and so humid. It's 8AM and it's over 100F with 90% relative humidity. It's just gross.

And I have to go outside and paint my outboard. Boo.

On this day in 2005, Lance Armstrong won his seventh consecutive Tour de France. In 2001, Larry A. Silverstein signed a $3.2 billion, 99-year lease on the entire World Trade Center complex. In 1969, Apollo 11 splashed down safely in the Pacific Ocean. In 1935, the world's first children's railway opened in Tbilisi, USSR. And in 1924, the World Chess Federation FIDE was founded in Paris. Happy Birthday Anna Paquin (1982), Jennifer Lopez and Rick Fox (1969), Barry Bonds (1964), Karl Malone (1963), Gus Van Sant (1952), Lynda Carter (1951), Robert Hays (1947), Ruth Buzzi (1936), Zelda Fitzgerald (1900) and Amelia Earhart (1897).

"If we have learned one thing from the history of invention and discovery, it is that, in the long run - and often in the short one - the most daring prophecies seem laughably conservative."

- Arthur C. Clarke, The Exploration of Space, 1951

Any kind of corner horn would be really, really nice in that room.

With the low ceilings something like a BIB would be perfect, the ceiling makes up the rest of the horn expansion...

Decware has plans on their site for a corner horn, and I have an account with them... :)

Bigarse BIB's are in the making...

Tube amps are in the works...

And I have 4 UPS packages in route to me, two PE orders, 1 SSA order, and 1 Madisound order

Tis a good week.

*Not for my bank account though*

in the commercial for I Know Who Killed Me, it appears as though you get to see Lindsay Lohah as a stripper, may be worth the cost of a ticket
The woman identifies herself as an erotic dancer named Dakota Moss

Yup.

Good crew in here now.

Reminds me of that song that was popular on the internet a while back...

"Lindsey Lohan: she got some big ass titties"

You might order to much online of you have your card number memorized.

I can't recall a summer being so hot and so humid. It's 8AM and it's over 100F with 90% relative humidity. It's just gross.

Same here, this is killing me.

And to think, in 4 months it will be in the -20F range again.

And I thought it was bad in Kansas.... I didn't know it even got that hot in Canada!

Went to bed humid and hot, woke up humid and hot. And I'm a guy who likes his winter.

Yeah, that's a definite sign. Card number, expiration date, and CVV code.

Yeah, that's a definite sign. Card number, expiration date, and CVV code.

Yes sir, all of the above.

Why does audio have to be such an expensive addicting hobby??

Is it just me or does the text in my last post seem small?

Is it just me or does the text in my last post seem small?

It is for some strange reason.

I have the worlds greatest job ever. No set hours, come in the morning, sit down and drink my coffee and post on SSA. Go into the shop and fix anything that the grad students broke, make stuff, leave for lunch. Come back, look around and see if anyone broke anything else, then go make some more stuff.

Grad students break a lot of stuff?

The lower unit has been primed. Funny yellow primer.

Grad students break a lot of stuff?

Most are pretty good about not breaking stuff, but some of the foreign students just don't know whats going on and stuff just wears out so I have to redo it and make it work again. Yesterday I had to replace some breakers on an asphalt oven that were wore out, 130 bucks a piece and a 5 week wait time out of Canada, so instead of that *two breakers* I got a new 70amp box and 2 single pole 20A breakers and mounted a entirely new box to the oven and wired it in. Not even sure if I was supposed to wire it since I'm not an 'electrician' but it works so who cares. Had to rebuild some air soloniods the other day for a asphalt rutting machine, drill/re-tap holes in a compression measuring fixture, building some shelves and racks, that kind of thing. Easy work, people are pretty decent, and I'm given pleny of heads up so I don't have to constantly bust my ass.

It dosen't take me very long to build stuff either most of the time so it works out well. :)

It seems odd though, degreed Civil Engineers come to me wondering the best way to do stuff... Shouldn't I be asking them? :P

The best welder in the shop is a fricking Electrical Engineering major, how messed up is that. :)

Can't say I feel much like working today. Maybe I can crack 1000 posts today? How hard could it be to post 400 times in a day? ;)

Although Ramos is great enough he dosen't even need TF'ing to achieve huge post counts.... :)

Drank all my coffee, so time to go do some work. :)