mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Shit, and out comes the Canadian in me. Getting excited over Bobcats, snowblowers and snow.

we have about 2" of fresh snow, will be gone by evening :(

there is a gun show locally as well, but can't go. gotta get the boy a bday present for tonight. his bday is tomorrow. 14years old. soon, i'll be building a system for his ride, lol. sweet!!

sean, get them samples, lol. and i was hoping ole boy was up there in MN. oh well. tom, you still gonna be there come june?

speaking of firearms, i gotta get the python paid for, and then get another 1911 bought. going commander size and SS. after that, a 44mag is getting bought. probably a 4" 629.

and last night was a blast. went to a club called styx. (used to have a lot more pool tables, hence the name) they had $4.50 pitchers of mixed rails. like 60oz pitchers, lol. so it was screwdrivers all night, lol. there was about 12 of us or so, and we all alternated rounds. lots of vodka was drunk. yeah! and after about teh 6th pitcher, roughly 15th cup, i realized i still have a pool game. ran 8 games in a row. and then gave away the last one. oh well. i needed more drink time anyway.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

T.O.P.

:nutkick:

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

oh shit, tom...

180dbs?? :ttiwwop:

and i got in at 3am, decently drunk, was up at 7 for the dogs and then up for good at 10. just a headache, which is gone. not too bad for an old man, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

Stayed up till 2:30, completely sober.

Just hit user on STMusic so I have 10 invites now if anyone would like one

I'd give you one but you probably wouldn't ever download anything :P

Hmmm, it appears I also have 10 invites on stmusic.org.

Going out at 5:00 (1 hour 30 min from now) dressing all up and such, hopefully its fun, I'm going to some Perry's steakhouse or something......

I'd give you one but you probably wouldn't ever download anything :P

Think about it :

I could have one account for uploading and one for...

even more uploading

:suicide-santa:

is there anyway I can see what you have uploaded?

Click on your username (next to the U / D stats) and you can view your uploaded torrents there.

Friday night we were drinking at the house here since school was over... A friend of a friend stops by, never me the guy before. He started commenting on the audio, my BIB's and my 1/4 wave computer speakers, and about how he had such a 'bitchin system in his Blazer but he had to take it out so it wouldn't get stolen. He said it was so loud because he had two 12's and two 10's in there, with something like three amps. I hate idiots.

SO, I really hate getting presents and what not, but the woman insisted on me giving her a Christmas list. I'm keeping it simple I think. Here's what I came up with that she can handle.

Dual bank batter tender

Powder coating gun

Creative Sound CSS SDX7 (pair)

Playstation 3

Scan-Speak 7" Revelators (pair)

JVC receiver

Compound sliding miter saw with laser

Hopefully from a distance

I was about 10 feet away

and the new world record is 180.1 dB

the 2 loudest trucks there (180.1 and 176.x) were the quietest on the outside

we have about 2" of fresh snow, will be gone by evening :(

there is a gun show locally as well, but can't go. gotta get the boy a bday present for tonight. his bday is tomorrow. 14years old. soon, i'll be building a system for his ride, lol. sweet!!

sean, get them samples, lol. and i was hoping ole boy was up there in MN. oh well. tom, you still gonna be there come june?

speaking of firearms, i gotta get the python paid for, and then get another 1911 bought. going commander size and SS. after that, a 44mag is getting bought. probably a 4" 629.

and last night was a blast. went to a club called styx. (used to have a lot more pool tables, hence the name) they had $4.50 pitchers of mixed rails. like 60oz pitchers, lol. so it was screwdrivers all night, lol. there was about 12 of us or so, and we all alternated rounds. lots of vodka was drunk. yeah! and after about teh 6th pitcher, roughly 15th cup, i realized i still have a pool game. ran 8 games in a row. and then gave away the last one. oh well. i needed more drink time anyway.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

yep, still planning on it

oh shit, tom...

180dbs?? :ttiwwop:

and i got in at 3am, decently drunk, was up at 7 for the dogs and then up for good at 10. just a headache, which is gone. not too bad for an old man, lol.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer:

I think Mark got a pic of it

Graduation weekend over. Moving her back home should be finished by mid-afternoon/early evening tomorrow. Joy.