mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I give up this semester :(

What's got you down bro?

I've missed homework assignments here and there...this was the first semester in about two years where I've gone back to a regular homework and test kind of schedule, instead of just three exams a year kind of classes. So I let some things slip through the cracks. And I've missed two quizzes in another class, going to talk with the prof to see if I can pull out a C or if I'm going to have to use a withdrawal credit...

I got a 3.7 last semester. This one I'll be lucky for a 2 :suicide-santa:

I saw a review on in ear headphones. They had "for the water", "For the commute", "For style", "For flying"

what the hell happenned to the "For listening to music" Headphones

daaamn. I had 2.5 rolls and could have easily used 3. I have 6 yards of ensolite but I haven't installed it all yet.

Also have 5 gallons of spectrum I really really need to use

I have a 98 expedition. The thing is retarded big. and the roof is BAD. I was almost temped to get another roll of RAAM. Rick at RAAm actualy recomended to start at four and use the foam. He was of the experience that the foam would be of better use than just piling up the raam uber thick unless it's SPL dedicated.

I was really thinking about using spectrum and sludge, but I think it would be better suited for the outside under carridge of the vehicle. I'm sure it would coat things 100% like a pro, and fit into odd spots, but for most weird spots you can cover over then use either that sticky spray foam or do the metal screan and Raam over that.

What's got you down bro?

I've missed homework assignments here and there...this was the first semester in about two years where I've gone back to a regular homework and test kind of schedule, instead of just three exams a year kind of classes. So I let some things slip through the cracks. And I've missed two quizzes in another class, going to talk with the prof to see if I can pull out a C or if I'm going to have to use a withdrawal credit...

I'm sory to hear that Jim. I hope you can work it out. My brother, well best friend, is going for his MD and PHD and he had to withdraw 2 times I think. Sometimes school can throw you for a hard loop.

I already know your a smart guy, you'll get it str8ened out.

Anyway, off to the one class I didn't sleep through today.

Correction, that 190 Proof

:woot:

That is good for one thing and one thing only. Making Applie Pie!

What's got you down bro?

I hear ya there. Last semester I did hella good. almost a 4.0 but I have been slacking so bad this semester. I have neev rskipped so much school in all my life. Skipped a class yesterday. I just lost motivation after the teachers stopped giving a chit whether or not we are there. Or when their lectures last a half hour out of a 6 hour class.

Korean Soju anyone??

J

Tastes like sweet vodka to me :unsure:

Really want to try shochu, but the lack of a sizeable asian community around these parts makes it hard to get. (I'm just happy I can get actual soy sauce, not the fake La Choy stuff)

everything else gives up on me..............the alt better make it

"The new NSX will supposedly kick off Honda's first serious attempt at producing rear-wheel-drive vehicles to rival BMW, Mercedes, Lexus and Infiniti, including new platforms that will underpin Acura's larger sedan offerings and an S2000-based Acura sports car that takes aim at the Mercedes SLK."

Lets hope so, not enough RWD cars out right now...

I am insanely happy about the asain comunity here. There are 3-4 asain markets near my apartment. Some are a bit americanised but pretty good.

I have seriously considered buying a used NSX recently can find a ton under 45k and still plenty under 30 no problem Lower miles for a honda, and exclusivity. that thing is seks on wheeles to me. Just under ferrari

Edited by dem beats

Mothertrucking Yahoo registration :|

man I am sick as a dog and I'm going out to Fogo tonight... =P

I would hate to not go and miss out, but to waste 40 bucks on a meal when I feel like crap is no good either.

Aww, Aaron, you fun-killer :(:P

:( I didn't get a chance to finish . I was going to say that there are laws against all kinds of crap and people still do it. I have talked to the ham guy down the street and get the same thing from him you guys get from saying the crap to lb that you do. NO WHERE :)

...it was a big friggin guy...

...where you goin'? You're goin no where.

I have to say for the record so far... I am amazingly happy with Rick at RAAM mat. He gave me a call with some suggestions and to let me know some things. Also gave some great advice. And all because he just wanted to make sure my order was right and let me know it might be sent out 1 day later than when I ordered as he's waiting on a shipment that was suposed to be in already. If the product is half as good as that kind of service, personal service mind you, I will be extatic.

:fing34:

Dead as Achmed the dead terrorist :P

I get my eclipse 8455 back around monday. It's kinda sad that I just bought 1 headunit, and ordered myself a Cd7200mkII as well. The latter is for my sq project and the deal I got on buying my 8455 back was too good to pass up so it's going in my winter beater.