mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone got an ass load of frequent flier miles??

I need some LOL

J

Of course, but not on an airline that will help.

Just need to be able to go from Tucson, AZ to Islip, NY or JFK, or LaGuardia.............Flights are too fucking expensive.......especially when some decisions cannot be made till last minute.

J

NWA makes you wait a week to spend FF miles :( Otherwise I would have flown someplace this weekend.

Looks like the Chaintech AV-710 is discontinued now :(... have to look around & see what other options there are for inexpensive sound cards.

Too bad, best $10 I have ever spent. Sounds as good as my M-audio card. :):(

http://jeffmilner.com/index.php/2008/03/30...ng-on-the-hour/

Vokey's office is some distance down the hall. What an interesting character.

Some psychology faculty members seem to think that the Coke machine in this area has a picture of a girl laying on her side on top of the can. I'm pretty sure they're smoking a little something prior to walking around campus and looking for that crap. I'm also pretty sure it is just ice on top of the can.

My hair's almost to that point.

Psych grad students are fun, though :neil::peepwall:

:Tom:

17 pages of new posts to catch up on.

You have been rather absent. Thought maybe I frustrated you :)

I just put a hole in the wall removing a cabinet. :Doh:

Drinking and home construction = fun repairs for later. :(

Sean, you're about the last one that would irritate me enough to leave here.

Ah, well my quick tongue isn't your style. Last time I saw you post was in regard to me not being "super nice". :)

I prefer someone who is a straight shooter...you can usually believe what they say.

Looks like the Chaintech AV-710 is discontinued now :(... have to look around & see what other options there are for inexpensive sound cards.

Too bad, best $10 I have ever spent. Sounds as good as my M-audio card. :):(

I'm still thankful I could get my hands on one :drink40: :drink40: :drink40:

wow, what a difference a new jigsaw blade and some decent wood make

Budget, Scott? I have a MobilePre that I could let go at a good price for you.

How much? :eek5wavey:

$50 shipped up there.

I'll get a hold of you in a month, after I move & get settled.

Sean, accross the street from Fogo I heard there is a new steak house with a sushi place above it. R. normans and 7 sushi. Have you been?

Sean, accross the street from Fogo I heard there is a new steak house with a sushi place above it. R. normans and 7 sushi. Have you been?

Nope. I actually don't really eat out in Minny anymore. When you travel like I do, you look forward to coming home and cooking. Of course, I am a big fan of steak and sushi so....

Yes Texas has culture coming out the wazoo. (Yes, the same place male jelly comes from) May not exactly fit some people's definition of culture, but it does have it.

damned Yankee bastards the lot of ya....

Nope. I actually don't really eat out in Minny anymore. When you travel like I do, you look forward to coming home and cooking. Of course, I am a big fan of steak and sushi so....

I'll give post here how it went. I guess tonight is 30 bucks all you can eat sushi. I'm going to put a hurt on their profit margins

;)

I really wish I traveled for my work I would like to take a trip once a month of so, just so long as I could make >40k or so and fly around.. ok by me.

Edited by dem beats

You will get paid more than $40k if you have a job that flies you around. By default it weeds out a lot of candidates.

You will get paid more than $40k if you have a job that flies you around. By default it weeds out a lot of candidates.

That's for sure. Go home on Friday!

No doub't, I will just work for cheep if it's what I want to do. I cut my income by 1/2 or so to come to where I am now, because I want to have a life and weekends back.

Right now I am in a good position to be set up for the rest of my life so long as I make good decisions and keep working for a while. SOme good investment and keep my house rented and don't buy too many toys or too big of a house I should be just

right.

Now I'm restless though.

Edited by dem beats