mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

I have many times thought of moving down to texas. I could buy quite a place compaired to what MN homes cost.

Is texas part of the golf pretty nice as far as ocean goes?

Anywhere between Calhoun County and Cameron County is gorgeous. Anywhere between Matagorda County and Galveston County is decent, if a bit iffy.

There's 370 miles of Texas coastline, you should be able to find somewhere you like :lol:

Drove through Texas..............Only state more boring to drive through was New Mexico

J

:wtf: umm try Arkansas and Kansas for starters. I haven't been that many places but those were surely more boring to drive through. Took the Kansas route on the way to Colorado and the New Mexico route on the way back. Much better scenery in New Mexico.

East Texas is pretty much driving straight if your on I10, if you drive curvy county roads through the woods it is great. Central and Midwest Texas is the Hill Country, and there's 80 MPH speed limits in West Texas... You have to be going 105 before you get a ticket that won't allow you to take Defensive Driving to waive it.

Don't forget North Dakota. oooo, exciting.

no iBASS FTL

No bass in the house FTL!

Bass is overrated, midbass however isn't.

I have many times thought of moving down to texas. I could buy quite a place compaired to what MN homes cost.

You could buy 2 or 3 homes, but the disadvantage are of course the Texans. You don't know how spoiled you are up in MN until you leave.

This Louisiana Fish Fry brand New Orleans Style Fish Fry with Lemon mix is rather good...

no iBASS FTL

I don't know anymore. . . I used to agree with this statement, but I just finished my install, sans sub, and I'm not liking the nothing below 50Hz.

You could buy 2 or 3 homes, but the disadvantage are of course the Texans. You don't know how spoiled you are up in MN until you leave.

spoiled how :eek5wavey:

The average person is actually educated & intelligent.

modern day warrior he is TOM SAWYER he floated down the river on a raft WITH A BLACK GUY!!

no iBASS FTL

I don't know anymore. . . I used to agree with this statement, but I just finished my install, sans sub, and I'm not liking the nothing below 50Hz.

And the statement was bass is overrated, think about it everyone has a boner for bass. Midbass however is rarely ever addressed. Of course some of us also listen to music that rarely has bass in the first place.

Somehow I'm not surprised with your answer. I must be getting used to your asshattery.....

:turkey:

Somehow I'm not surprised with your answer. I must be getting used to your asshattery.....

I didn't say all Texans and am not trying to pick on you. Not in the slightest, but there is a HUGE difference. Nothing a bit of travel won't open your eyes to.

Unless you want to consider yourself average, I didn't.

I didn't say all Texans and am not trying to pick on you. Not in the slightest, but there is a HUGE difference. Nothing a bit of travel won't open your eyes to.

hence the :turkey:

Now I want turkey...

bleh

Only real thing I'm sure of is that I'm rather peculiar...other than that, anything's possible

i'm learning this... allot. I have a tough time with coooold winter days but yes It's pretty damn awesome here, and the chip on my shoulder is growing smaller.

mmmmmm, fried chicken....mm

I have some older shure headphones... I think they are the ec3's. One of them looses a connection if the wire is puled wrong... anyone know where I can get that fixed?

Edited by dem beats

Sounds like just a connection, you are going to have to take them apart to see where the damage is.

Sounds like just a connection, you are going to have to take them apart to see where the damage is.

yep.. and the buggers are closed tighter than a dolphins ass. I don't want to wreck them. I was hoping I could find a pro =)

If I do open them myself I'm going to put some heavier wire and do a better job soldering.

Anyone know how to take the dash apart in a '00? Silverado to replace the radio? I've never done it in that style of truck before, done all the earlier ones but not the late model ones.

www.installdr.com ?

Didn't know that place existed, thanks. :)

I need to pack up my shiat. Staying the night in Ottawa tomorrow night, then back home finally Friday, after 25 days away from home.

Anyone know how to take the dash apart in a '00? Silverado to replace the radio? I've never done it in that style of truck before, done all the earlier ones but not the late model ones.

www.installdr.com ?

Didn't know that place existed, thanks. :)

really? wow... :P

I need to pack up my shiat. Staying the night in Ottawa tomorrow night, then back home finally Friday, after 25 days away from home.

I go home tomorrow. Not 25 in a row, but I have only been home weekends and a couple days since Jan 1. So excited to be home for a while. At least 2 weeks!!!