mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

Anyone know how to take the dash apart in a '00? Silverado to replace the radio? I've never done it in that style of truck before, done all the earlier ones but not the late model ones.

www.installdr.com ?

Didn't know that place existed, thanks. :)

really? wow... :P

Yea, I don't do a whole lot of car installs, and most of the stuff I do is on older stuff and they don't hide mounting hardware to hard on them. :)

So while idly strolling around the grocery store I noticed that they started stocking Old Bay. Never have tried it before so I snagged a can. Lord this tastes like it will light your asshole on fire :blink:

I need to pack up my shiat. Staying the night in Ottawa tomorrow night, then back home finally Friday, after 25 days away from home.

I go home tomorrow. Not 25 in a row, but I have only been home weekends and a couple days since Jan 1. So excited to be home for a while. At least 2 weeks!!!

I bet you are excited!

how the hell are yah?

Doing quite well thanks ... yourself?

You need to poke your head in here more often. Stop by this thread I mean ... venture outside and you may blow your brains out.

Put the plates on the bike today (there is still snow on the ground, though). Can't believe it is already six years old - need to upgrade to a ZX14R :lol:

Looks like I will definitely be doing a lot of riding (both motor and bicycle) this summer while the weather is nice. Fuel prices are rising quickly here.

how the hell are yah?

You need to poke your head in here more often. Stop by this thread I mean ... venture outside and you may blow your brains out.

pretty good actually. had a rough year or so, but pretty well buttoned down now.

yea... I kind of noticed that. what happened? :lol:

Since when did hippies get so goddamned self-promotional?

Because it's Earth Week or something this week, there's a bunch of speakers and shit on campus...went to one tonight, basically it was this guy and this merry band of overachievers patting themselves on the back for all the action committees they've been on and showing pictures of all the protests they've been at. Instead of mentioned one useful thing that they actually do, these assclowns just seemed like all they were good for was getting themselves in pictures, getting name-dropped in podcasts and making up songs about climate change. It's like they all failed Marxism 101...

Hey guys, I'm all for clean energy too, but I'd rather be up on a tower installing a wind generator, or on a roof putting up PV panels, or showing people the economics of renewable energy with the cold hard numbers. Hell, this talk even took place in one of the EE buildings, this isn't the liberal arts college in California you're from, this is a school where people are learning how to actually implement the stuff you're kumbaya-ing about.

this isn't the liberal arts college in California you're from, this is a school where people are learning how to actually implement the stuff you're kumbaya-ing about.

It's all number 18 man

V----clicky

http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.wordpress.com/...3/18-awareness/

people get some kind of self empowered make you feel important type BS by making others aware so that they can solve the problem.

.....omg. I cried laughing.

She has a powerful and honest message to the men of the world... I wish this would have been up for a grammy.

"And the winner of best r & b song... let me smell your.... Great Odins ravens.... what teh hel is wrong the America!!!!!"

Edited by dem beats

Why you coming home 5 in the morn

Somethings going on, can I smell yo dick

Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool

So what you need to do is lemme smell yo dick

np: Jonny Lang - Living For The City

aw yeah

Why you coming home 5 in the morn

Somethings going on, can I smell yo dick

Don't play me like a fool, cause that ain't cool

So what you need to do is lemme smell yo dick

look for the little asain ( i think, maybe white ) girl acoustic cover. She says Dick odly, like "deck" or some such. Great stuff. I may put the acoustic remix in the regular IPOD rotation if I think of it when I get my machine up and running.

scizzle isn't getting the reaction he thought he'd get.

Just read that. I was going to quote it and reply with "Good" but then I scrolled down and seen the first first reply by you :lol:

Because it's Earth Week or something this week, there's a bunch of speakers and chit on campus...went to one tonight, basically it was this guy and this merry band of overachievers patting themselves on the back for all the action committees they've been on and showing pictures of all the protests they've been at. Instead of mentioned one useful thing that they actually do, these assclowns just seemed like all they were good for was getting themselves in pictures, getting name-dropped in podcasts and making up songs about climate change. It's like they all failed Marxism 101...

Hey guys, I'm all for clean energy too, but I'd rather be up on a tower installing a wind generator, or on a roof putting up PV panels, or showing people the economics of renewable energy with the cold hard numbers. Hell, this talk even took place in one of the EE buildings, this isn't the liberal arts college in California you're from, this is a school where people are learning how to actually implement the stuff you're kumbaya-ing about.

Speaking of clean energy, I saw some cool forms of it on the history channel. Both of the one i saw used the sun.

here's one of them

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PS10_solar_power_tower

how the hell are yah?

pretty good actually. had a rough year or so, but pretty well buttoned down now.

yea... I kind of noticed that. what happened? :lol:

FItards

:peepwall:

Because it's Earth Week or something this week, there's a bunch of speakers and shit on campus...went to one tonight, basically it was this guy and this merry band of overachievers patting themselves on the back for all the action committees they've been on and showing pictures of all the protests they've been at. Instead of mentioned one useful thing that they actually do, these assclowns just seemed like all they were good for was getting themselves in pictures, getting name-dropped in podcasts and making up songs about climate change. It's like they all failed Marxism 101...

They're hippies; what'd you expect?

They're hippies; what'd you expect?

Werd.