mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

sometimes I really hate people. I am allowed to make a mistake once in a while.

Sorry I'm not perfect.

I'll be building my new router table tomorrow. I still need to finalize the drawings for my new table "saw" deck and fence, and I need a plunge router, than I should have all of the tools I could ever need.

Hmmm, half dozen pork chops, little over half dozen burgers, people better be hungry. :)

Damnit, now I'm hungry. Jack Daniels pork chops would be so good right now.

fuck the hormonal bitch.

ms korean and i plan to go hiking today. I ask her to not invite hormonal bitch, but nooo it'd be rude.

we hike 2.5 miles up the Appalachian Trail to one hell of a view, and within 2 mins she starts asking us if we're ready to go.

good job bitch, you leave, i gotta play a game called hide the sausage. But whyyyy does she want to leave? she has to go downtown and drink.

Matt,

There are days like these and I do not wish to be you. All things aside, you got it made.....and we need to go and drink again....this time no nachos and pizza....lol

eh i'm just ranting, wouldn't trade it for the alternative.

and yes, i'm ready to drink again.

Checks in again, might do some catchup. :)

Vacation starts tomorrow...ah fudge it, it starts right now. I am going to go catch a few bass before I pack :)

Where ya going? :)

and equally as important, did you catch any?

First smallmouth I have seen on my lake actually. It is known as a largemouth haven and I put 5 in the boat during the hour I was out, but I also pulled my first smallie out. I also saw what may have been a state record, but she was travelling and didn't want my crank, spinnerbait, worm, or jig :( I'd guess in the 8lb range. Boo.

state record smallmouth or largemouth? It's hard for me to imagine the state record for a largemouth up there would only be 8 lbs. A kid just caught the state record largemouth here in kansas a few weeks ago and it was 11.5 lbs I think.

8lb 15oz is the record LM.

8lbs even is the record SM.

Our season is more conducive to other species for large growth, that and numbers.

6 of our top 20 posting members are no longer considered active. Strange. I don't want SSA to become a top heavy posting forum where only a small handful of people make the majority of posts.

I can post less :P

fyi, the drive from Denver to Durango is absolutely gorgeous

in 2 points we got to at least 10,000 feet, definitely not much oxygen up there

saw some snow a little off the road and on the mountain peaks

we?

Anybody know how good of gas mileage the older Porsche's get? I'm looking up prices right now, but maybe one that's $8-10,000? I'd guess that would be an 80's model.

edit: just searched. 22 mpg highway. yikes. My explorer does that.

The 944 Turbo's get better than that.

go grab a 914, if you can't break out of the low 20s you're doing something wrong.

actually...there's one at a local garage here that's sat for at least 2 years. Wonder if he has the title.

Thats right, a newww page, and maybe bring back an old friend ;)

w9b6v6.jpg

:boobies: T0P!!!

:boobs2:

Are there any places online to trust for grilling recipes, marinades, etc...?

I've got a major craving for shrimp over pasta this weekend and need a good spicy marinade.

I only use online for ideas, not actual recipes too much scary shit out there.

Gonna need a bigger f'ing grill.

You can borrow mine :P

It's Shay Laren. Here's something nsfw.

Can't look now, marking for later :)

fyi, the drive from Denver to Durango is absolutely gorgeous

in 2 points we got to at least 10,000 feet, definitely not much oxygen up there

saw some snow a little off the road and on the mountain peaks

we?

the other cars on the road and me :P

Gonna need a bigger f'ing grill.

You can borrow mine :P

Picked up a 22.5" dia. Weber charcoal one.

Nights going great, my porkchops are faboulous. :D

Fucking xbox 360 just broke, E65 error, apparently the DVD drive crapped out on me. The kicker is I didn't touch it at all from the time that it ran to the time that it didn't run....

Piece of shit.

Warranty? I know it doesn't matter as you shouldn't be having problems with it in the first place ... but multiple friends have had problems, sent the units in, and the turn around time was fairly quick.

Yea, its still under warranty just a pain in the ass.

we had to send in mini me's 360 due to the red ring of death, turn around was a few weeks and they paid for shipping both ways. even sent the "coffin" to ship it in. it turned out that microsoft extended ALL 360 warranties 3 years due to the red ring of death. anyway, sucks it crapped out, but glad microsoft covered it.

and i use my ps3 with hdmi for all hd movies, and blue ray of course. same price as a good blue ray player and much more.

wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :slayer: