mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

lol

i was thinkin a lil surf fishin :)

ash is goin out of town so i could stay the night out there and shit

The beach is going to be nuckin futs this weekend but I was thinking about inviting Brooke down there next weekend. She's moving to South Carolina with her bf this winter :(

all I have to say is

LIVIN IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER

Got a couple guns checked out and ready to go, some bullets set out. Figure if I'm going to be helping at the match I'm gonna get some personal range time in the evenings. :)

Taking my .17HMR and my .22 match pistol with me and about 1300rds of ammo, no way I'm gonna make a dent in it but I always go with way to much ammo. :)

Damn alarm is set for 5am. I hate mornings.

Still need to run to the evil empire of wal-mart and grab some more deodorant.

Apparently I wear boots quite a bit... I kicked them off while lounging in the house last night and two of my friends (Erin and Erica for Tom who has met them) looked at me funny and said half joking "You take off your boots, we almost figured you slept in them..."

Fixed a beer pong table today... It was built with a 4x4 frame and legs, with a 1/2" OSB top on it. It is one heavy bastard, but they put the legs on using some chicken shit L shelving brackets. They aren't going to stand up to a 4x4 that is 2.5' long... They just got the shit bent out of them and table didn't work for crap. I had to go get a grinder and a cutting wheel to get all the screws out of the damn thing. Cut up some scrap 2x4's for knee braces, some 3" deck screws and we now have a table stout enough to have people dance on. :)

Basically have a traveling shop in the trunk of the 'caddy right now.

Damn alarm is set for 5am. I hate mornings.

LOL

I wake up around 5 am m-f

so i feel ur pain homie

we now have a table stout enough to have people dance on. :)

Build it and they will come.

You shall be blessed with topless women dancing on it.

Full set of hand tools, set of metric and standard of everything listed... std and deepwell 3/8" sockets, std (only) 1/2" deep well impact sockets, torque wrench, allen key set, then misc stuff like a DMM, wire strippers, tape, screwdrivers, pliers, nut drivers, etc, etc. Then I also have my full Milwaukee cordless tools, jumper cables, gloves, dremel tool set. Then tomorrow they'll be guns and assoc items too.

Theres a lot of shit in the trunk...

Ahh, the blessings are welcome kind sir. there are sorority girls living all around the house, so pictures will be posted if it happens and I'm around. :)

Full set of hand tools, set of metric and standard of everything listed... std and deepwell 3/8" sockets, std (only) 1/2" deep well impact sockets, torque wrench, allen key set, then misc stuff like a DMM, wire strippers, tape, screwdrivers, pliers, nut drivers, etc, etc. Then I also have my full Milwaukee cordless tools, jumper cables, gloves, dremel tool set. Then tomorrow they'll be guns and assoc items too.

Theres a lot of shit in the trunk...

well then again u can fit like 26 midgets in there man

Indeed, there is plenty of room for junk in this trunk.

Done packing. Before midnight even, yay.

Yesterday I had the pleasure of listening to this car :

IMG_1050600x400.jpg

HU : 880 PRS

Front stage : Brax Matrix (2-way, 6.5 inch midbass + 1 inch tweeter)

Amp : Brax Graphic Edition 4ch

Sub : JL 10w6v2

Amp : Helix A1

Unfortunately I was a bit dissapointed :(

I know it is meant to sound extremely good, but the highest level of listening very very low. If the passenger whispers something, he's covering the music :(

Almost all the cars competing in the SQ part of the show had Brax Matrix speakers in the front. BOOOOOOOOORING.

What a bunch of snobs.

Thats right, a newww page, and maybe bring back an old friend ;)

w9b6v6.jpg

:boobies: T0P!!!

:boobs2:

that is one of my favorite clips of video ever. Yes please.

time to start working on the crossovers. i have no solder here though.

Damn that Lexus IS F looks nice.

Drives like a sexy beast too.

Ahh, the blessings are welcome kind sir. there are sorority girls living all around the house, so pictures will be posted if it happens and I'm around. :)

that's about all most sorority girls are good for in my book. There were a bunch of loud annoying 19 year old sorority girls behind us at the Royals game saturday. They were all "Kappa gamma delta, whooo!" and "OMG, like, wait, what? OMG, he's sooo hot" and one time girl 1 - what are we doing after the game? girl 2 - "Let's do something fun." Wow. great idea. No, let's do something boring! and they were all unattractive too. The dudes that were with them didn't say a word the whole game. I don't blame them.

But I did get to follow THE nicest pair of legs I've ever seen all the way out of the stadium and into the parking lot. They were magical.