mrray13

Welcome to the IHoP

here's a couple pictures I took while on my trip

really not the best thing to see (just after entering Oklahoma) this is the storm that later knocked out power in OKC and caused the tornadoes in KS

1oklahomastormsf1.jpg

this was one of the lesser flooded farms in Iowa, that's a '62 Mercury in front of me

2iowafloodingat3.jpg

Sean, I found you a new tow vehicle (heading south in Minnesota)

3pontiactowingboatgw7.jpg

4pontiactowingboatvg8.jpg

Wow I'm retarded. I'm like a week ahead of myself. The truck could use a good drive after the tune. :) I say we get up there Friday and get up early Saturday

sounds like a plan!

stay in the beach house right :woot:

Poor trans-am^^

Less than 12-hours till I do my observation part of my fed-ex interview. I plan on starting off working in sorting, I might upgrade to driving (delivery) if I like it.

Wow I'm retarded. I'm like a week ahead of myself. The truck could use a good drive after the tune. :) I say we get up there Friday and get up early Saturday

sounds like a plan!

You know it. Eric from work might come down too. I'll ask if we can stay tomorrow

Car shopping is a bitch!

its peanut butter jelly time

sounds like a plan!

You know it. Eric from work might come down too. I'll ask if we can stay tomorrow

alright we need to get phil to bring his lights and maybe stay up all night too lol

but i dunno

all day will probably be enough if we get up early

the zdt boxes are going to need a lot of finesse from mr. ramos and his router

flush trim bit will be their savior

You've got to be fucking kidding me. Seriously?

My fucking phone charger is dead now. And who ever put my fucking hotel where they did in Grand Island I hate. I am right by a gas station, a Days Inn, and a Wal-mart. You know what? there is the same kind of gas station, a days inn, and a wal-mart 3mi away on a fucking corner. I took a shortcut that I found earlier in the day and it wasn't a god damn short cut (well, I took the wrong fucking one).

Its been a long fucking day and now I have to go back out and find a god damn phone charger at wal-mart.

Fuck you world.

Gonna be bed past midnight and gonna start at a little after 5am.

You've got to be shitting me.

Good news: I now have a car charger, and my phone is charging.

Bad news: its not the charger, its the fucking phone but I got it working, for now...

This day has been interesting. And I hate dealing with idiots.

Ok, late night rant session is over, g'night ya'll.

On a different note though before I go to bed. One of the women shooting is almost identical to a redhead I had a fling with off on on for about a year and it is not the easiest to pay attention...

6 of our top 20 posting members are no longer considered active. Strange. I don't want SSA to become a top heavy posting forum where only a small handful of people make the majority of posts.

If anything, I think the number of people making 10-15 posts a day has gone up significantly, sure, they don't have a ton of posts yet, but they're adding up fast.

Of course, there are posters with the intellect of "RL-i 8 Jones", but hey, you can't have it all :(

On a different note though before I go to bed. One of the women shooting is almost identical to a redhead I had a fling with off on on for about a year and it is not the easiest to pay attention...

offer to help her aim??

Maybe shoot off?? Loser buy's a round after wards?

6 of our top 20 posting members are no longer considered active. Strange. I don't want SSA to become a top heavy posting forum where only a small handful of people make the majority of posts.

If anything, I think the number of people making 10-15 posts a day has gone up significantly, sure, they don't have a ton of posts yet, but they're adding up fast.

Of course, there are posters with the intellect of "RL-i 8 Jones", but hey, you can't have it all :(

It's "RL-i 8 Mr. Jones" to you :P

Yep just another day in paradise.

One of my contacts broke last night and I realized I don't have anymore so i only have one contact today. It doesn't take long for me to get headaches and I keep clippings walls/doors.

On the way to work today I had to look at the car in front of me, then at my car to get a better depth perception

though if I create a divider with my hand inbtween my eyes its pretty cool to see everything go from perfectly clear to blurry as I look from right to left

just wear a patch!

Then you can rely on your good eye, and look cool!

2 birds, one stone.

Went to the gun range this weekend and blew through 300 or so rounds. had the 1911, and the fiances .44 special/mag. and I beleive a .38 special with only a barell sight. That Mag was sure as shoot fun to blow down the lane. I loved the fireball, and it was dead on easy to shoot. With my 1911, I always pull the gun to the left, when trying to squeeze I always pull. The Mag, not a bit. But it was way way too much blast for practical aplication.

...well unless your trying to get a head shot on multiple zombies all at once.

do you pull the trigger with the pad of your finger or with the joint? sounds like you're using the joint if you're pulling, try using the pad or even a little further out (whatever feels more comfortable) it'll help you pull directly back instead of at an angle causing the pull.

also how much travel does your trigger have? might be time for a trigger job, that helped my aim better than anything i had done to my 1911